What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
37. Find it really difficult to find anything that holds my attention these days. Witcher 3 is the last thing that did.

Until I bought Rimworld last week on a whim the other week. Addicted, seriously addicted. It's been a long, long time since I stayed up past 2am just to play a game.

I have Rimworld and it really appeals, only it looks daunting! May I ask did you just get stuck in or watch a tutorial before taking the plunge? The silly humour appeals but then when you see the number of options (holy moly).

Currently playing Pillars of Eternity over the holidays - Its the first RPG I have seriously played since Ultima 7! :eek: I am really enjoying and finding it no where near as intimidating as I thought it would be! Its perfect for me as I can load it up and remember where I left off (usually I forget).

Soldato
I have Rimworld and it really appeals, only it looks daunting! May I ask did you just get stuck in or watch a tutorial before taking the plunge? The silly humour appeals but then when you see the number of options (holy moly).

I jumped straight in! There's a really good tutorial to get you started, and once you've done that, once you start playing it occasionally throws tips your way when specific events happen, so it's a pretty good introduction.

I did find it handy to keep my tablet with me while playing past that though, so I could Google anything I was unsure about. Either way, you'll be dying a lot regardless, so jump in an enjoy :) It's an awesome game, I'm 60 hours in and I'm actually enjoying it when I fail because starting afresh with new characters is the best part!

Associate
Playing a bit of X4 and project gorgon, waiting for Pantheon rise of the fallen. I've got a lot of money saved for a PC upgrade but no game that needs it :/

wnb

wnb

Soldato

Currently playing Factorio and Ring of Elysium also dabbled with Insurgency Sandstorm which is sat at 2hrs played so wondering if I should carry on or refund.

Back
Top Bottom