Associate
Just assembling the last parts for my first hardline build in the evolv x. In terms of rad size, placement and brand, is there any perceived wisdom / advice that people can offer me?

It will be a 9900k / 2080 TI FTW3 build on a formula XI.

Associate
Just assembling the last parts for my first hardline build in the evolv x. In terms of rad size, placement and brand, is there any perceived wisdom / advice that people can offer me?

I'm running 420 EK in the front and an EK 280 in the top with Silentwings 3 fans on the front and the Phanteks ones that came with the case on the top one. I know its overkill for my kit, but without cranking the fans up, the 420 was struggling on it's own.

Associate

I've just started to build mine. Gonna use XSPC EX420 with Noctua NF F12 ippc2000 in the front and Alphacool Nexxxos ST30 280 X-Flow with Phanteks fans up top

Associate
This was the first premium case that I have bought and I must say it has been a real joy to work with and overall I think worth the money. I think that a few accessories could be provided with the original case e.g. 2 ssd caddies and a riser cable. It would also be good if you could mount an ek pump and reservoir direct to the case but apart from that not too much to grumble about.

Soldato
Fitted some Corsair ML140 PRO fans to my case yesterday and they are defo better than the stock installed fans, look better all in black too.

Soldato
haha :D

yeah man, I'm good thanks. You all good?

They're ok actually. I kept my Vipers on the front as they shift some serious air but the RIINGs are on the AIOs.

All good bro! Finished my studying so building a pc again! I’ve bought this case so planing out the loop, Rads, fans....

It’s coming along....

Associate

Guys!
Please tell me your opinion about the airflow and the cooling of Evolv X.
I currently have Phanteks Enthoo Luxe and I want to replace it with Evolv X.
Do you think it would be a step forward?

Thank you :)

Associate
I'd like to go with the Aquacomputer D5 Next Pump with a Watercool Heatkiller D5 tube Res.

Just wondering what my mounting options are in this case and whether to go with 100, 150 or 200 size for the res. My first loop build so I'm puzzled by whether I'd mount the whole lot with a stand or whether using the res mounting holes is the way to go?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/aqua-computer-d5-next-rgb-smart-pump-wc-32x-aq.html
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/wate...be-reservoir-for-d5-pump-black-wc-10k-wc.html

Back
Top Bottom