Nintendo 3DS Thread

Soldato
I was surprised to see that there was no active Nintendo 3DS thread so I thought I'd start one.

I've been enjoying WarioWare Gold as a nice fun game to play when I have a bit of spare time, but I'd like to find some new games to play.

I love RPGs and have enjoyed Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Soldato
Well I had one like 3/4 years ago. I enjoyed OoT remake, Mario 3D and Luigis Mansion but I just had too many devices to warrant keeping it. Used to play AC with my ex gf and for that reason I cannot play it any more.

Man of Honour
All the Zelda games are great. Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask and A Link Between Worlds. You also have a lot of the older ones on the Virtual Console.

The Fire Emblem games are also fantastic.

Soldato
It's got a great library available to it truly, just no room for it now I have a Switch, even if I'm unable to play a lot of the titles I want to as it stands.

Soldato
It has a vast library especially with original ds titles being compatible. I've been meaning to try Chrono Trigger but it's a bit expensive these days for what it is

Soldato
It has a vast library especially with original ds titles being compatible. I've been meaning to try Chrono Trigger but it's a bit expensive these days for what it is

Oh I forgot about that! You know what, I may pickup a secondhand 2DS at some point, the 3D I didn't really enjoy too much.

Soldato
Not used my 3DS for a fair while, some great games but really hard to play on those poor resolution screens nowadays.

I'd be much more interested if they ported some of the games via Virtual Console to the Switch, obviously only the ones where the second screen isn't really required but seems like little chance of that.

Tempted to get a 2DS for my daughter as good library of games available second hand too.

Soldato
Jesus! What happened!?!

Chrono Trigger and all three original DS Castlevania games cost well over £40 now!
This is my problem :(

Always wanted to play it, and apparently the DS one is great.

I may treat myself soon, as tbh it's basically a new game to me so on par with new game pricing but feels WRONG :D

Soldato
This is my problem :(

Always wanted to play it, and apparently the DS one is great.

I may treat myself soon, as tbh it's basically a new game to me so on par with new game pricing but feels WRONG :D

Well if I am broke one day then I know what I be doing as I found these in my box :)

JefsSfU.jpg.png

Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia are both sealed. :)

I noticed that Kirby Super Star Ultra is going for silly money too. Another game I own :D

Soldato
Finally found my 3DS charger so fired it up for a bit of a play, much as I moaned about the res of the screens in my last post it didn't actually bother me.

Had a spin on 3D Outrun, great little game, never gets old.

Also had a quick blast on Mario 3D Land, never got round to finishing it so will have to try to find some time to do so.

Mario Kart 7 was also great, the 3D effect is really good, I can't play long as does give me a bit of headache but what Nintendo did (particularly on the new 3DS with the tracking) with glasses-less 3D is still very impressive.

Soldato
What is the best Pokemon game on the DS or 3DS? I've got Pokemon Pearl and am really enjoying it but I'd like to pick up another one.
omega ruby/alpha sapphire is pretty good, probably my favorite out of all the 3ds pokemon games. its basically the remake of the gba ones. ultra sun/moon is good too, much more story driven than the other games. x/y is decent, it has some likeable characters, but it is really easy.

Back
Top Bottom