Black Mirror: Bandersnatch - Season 5

Caporegime
A trillion? Pull the other one.

All you have to do is add a bunch of scenes like "what's your favourite colour? and a multiple choice answer that doesn't really have any impact on the story and you'll quickly increase the number of different possibilies, I think I heard there's only 5 endings so it's a lot of hype really.

Soldato
I'm not interested in the gimmick, i just enjoy BM for its story telling. I get all my interactive choices through Telltale!

My query is, if i were just to sit and watch the show without any interaction, is it still worth the watch? Also, is the whole season going to be 'interactive'?

Caporegime
I'm not interested in the gimmick, i just enjoy BM for its story telling. I get all my interactive choices through Telltale!

My query is, if i were just to sit and watch the show without any interaction, is it still worth the watch? Also, is the whole season going to be 'interactive'?

It will auto select things if you don't choose in 10 seconds, so you can passive it, but it is written in such a way that choices, action and free will are the point of the story.

And no, this is a one-off 'film', think of it as a pre-season :p

Soldato
It will auto select things if you don't choose in 10 seconds, so you can passive it, but it is written in such a way that choices, action and free will are the point of the story.

And no, this is a one-off 'film', think of it as a pre-season :p

Thanks, i'll give the interactive thing a try seeing as it's a one off.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Some people have way too much time on their hands!

d0bpn1v1g6721.png

Associate
It took me about three hours to watch the whole thing will all the endings but I've found whenever you go back it will always give you different options to progress the story further or change the situation, all in all I loved the entire movie.

Associate
Really enjoyed it, played / watched with the wife. Managed to unlock the secret ending by complete mistake - spoilers.

Got it to explain Netflix, got into a fight with the doctor, ended up in prison multiple times and finally got to the end where he gets the rabbit, goes with his mum on the 8:45 and dies in the other timeline at the doctors. Sitting on the bus he plays the game in his walkman and you can hear the tones of the ZX analogue transfer.

Back
Top Bottom