US: You (Netflix TV Series)

Associate
Whilst trying finding something new to watch on Netflix 'You' kept appearing when I logged in so ended up watching the pilot. That was Thursday and I'm now 5 episodes down and needless to say hooked and will very likely binge the remaining episodes of Season 1 whilst on a night shift tonight.

Anyone else watching, watched or given it a go?

You (TV Series 2018- ) - IMDb

A clever bookstore manager relies on his savvy Internet know-how to make the woman of his dreams fall in love with him.

Critics Consensus: You pairs thrilling drama with trashy fun to create an addictive social media horror story that works its way under the skin -- and stays there.

Starring: Penn Badgley, Elizabeth Lail, Luca Padovan

oo1Jj4h.jpg

Associate
Got up to episode 6 so far loving the twists and turns in it, plus the main characters thoughts as voiceovers similar to Dexter really add to it.

Actually for the producers of Arrow, Flash & Riverdale its quite a breath of fresh air with more adult content in it.

Tidelands on Netflix is worth watching too, watched all eight episodes over the Christmas break :)

Cheers all

Associate
OP
Finished the season last night and looking forward to the second. You're still in for a good few twists and turns!!
Tidelands on Netflix is worth watching too, watched all eight episodes over the Christmas break :)

Cheers all

I'll be sure to check Tidelands out.

Associate
Judging by what I have seen so far it is for adults, not corny at all reminds me at times of Dexter as a you hear the main characters thoughts out loud.

Cheers all

Soldato
This was much better than I expected, after watching the trailer and reading the synopsis on Netflix, it looked a bit rubbish, but will continue watching when I get home

R3X

R3X

Soldato
An interesting show, can see why netflix are hyping it a little.

True on the above points, some bits are silly and you would never get away with any of it tbf. They made this show clearly for adults but no nudity at all which was surprising.

This show could easily be a dexter spin off series tbh its pretty much cloned its style and main concept, accept he does it all for love.

Looking forward to season 2 if it gets green lit.

Caporegime
Sounds a bit similar to his character in Gossip Girl, trying to worm his way into a crowd/social settting, just written better and darker :p.

Associate
Is this corny fun and light hearted, black comedy, a dark thriller targeted at adults, or a mixture thereof?

Quoting 3 years on. I watched the first episode and not sure where to start. Not for me.

Must be missing something but the first episode seems like a series my 16 year old nephew would watch.

Soldato
I really like this one of the better ones on Netflix. Will be watching season 4 for sure.

Also the girl who plays Love Quinn is "drop dead" gorgeous (hur hur).

But seriously though she is really fit in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom