Are Mens Sock Garters Wrong?

Man of Honour
1) Yes
2) No
3) Embrace Cross-Dressing

A friend won some sock garters in a Christmas raffle and they looked like the funniest thing ever with his jeans , something about it was just wrong... :D

I'd go with 4) Pointless and silly, but I don't care.

I suppose they might be useful if you wore really long socks without any internal means of staying up, like some kind of re-enactment style medieval hose.

Soldato
OP
6swf3r.jpg

LOL :D

Soldato
I am a old codger and I have never ever seem shirt braces that connect to socks - Must be a modern invention as us men in them days were masculine -

Imagine undressing in front of a new bird you have picked up and had them on. :o:o:o

Associate
i use the one that attaches to your shirt to keep it tucked in, my shirt was forever falling out when i get in and out the van and picking stuff up from the floor and tucking it back in 40+ times a day was doing my head in, i don't feel restricted wearing them in fact i forget they are even on

Soldato
I am a old codger and I have never ever seem shirt braces that connect to socks - Must be a modern invention as us men in them days were masculine -

Imagine undressing in front of a new bird you have picked up and had them on. :o:o:o
Might find it quite sexual. She's taking her stocking and suspenders off while the guy is taking his socks and garters off, while both are gawping at each other. Could have a race to see who finishes undressing first too :p.
Imagine wearing socks and garters without underwear :D. Now there's a strange thought.

Last edited:
Man of Honour

It's a variation on a very old invention. Centuries ago, clothing worn on your legs was connected to clothing worn on your torso. It's why we refer to a pair of trousers, etc, despite them being 1 item and therefore not a pair. Centuries ago, they were a pair and each leg was held up by being tied to your torso clothing or a belt. This is just a sillier and obsolete version of that. It's like replacing your car with a mechanical horse.

Permabanned
They look utterly ridiculous, HOWEVER, as one of the posters above mentioned, what in reality other than the sheer ludicrous look of these, would be available to prevent the shirt untuck issue? I realise dress shirts are generally much longer, so perhaps this is a sort of alternative.

Maybe someone needs to invent some sort of almost invisible device which clips to the bottom of the shirt, then bends up and clips to your belt?

Back
Top Bottom