NFL 2018 Season

Soldato
Crazy finish to the Browns vs Ravens game. Thought Cleveland were going to do it but credit to the Ravens Defence for stepping up. The best team in the AFC North going to the playoffs. The Steelers got what they deserved.

Soldato
ouch firing of head coaches is on a blitz already, be interesting to see what happens in the off season.

hoping that kansas can get to the superbowl, mahomes has been brilliant.

fancy the ravens to get past the chargers, and the texans to outdo the colts.

hoping the seahawks can get past the cowboys, as i don't fancy the rams chances against dallas if their defence can do what they did against the saints.

not sure i fancy us against any of chicago/eagles/saints as 2 have beat us and foles will always be glad to beat us after we let him go.

Soldato
Lots of firings but Tomlin seems to be immune :( I guess you can't pin the blame squarely on him but his tactics seem all over the place i.e Tries to convert a 4th and 5 at the Steelers 42 yard line but then in the next game with the season on the line he won't go for a 4th and 1 at the Bengals 45 yard line :confused: He doesn't trust his offence to get 1 yard ? Seriously ? Something needs to happen in the off season because there are too many good players in that squad for them not to be in the playoffs. Good teams find a way to win. The opposite can be said of the Steelers under Tomlin.

Soldato
Really? In 12 seasons with the Steelers he's never had a losing season!? Personally I think they'd be crazy to let him go.

can sort of understand it, a winning season is a good start, but the question to be asked is could they have been better, as Lee said with some of the calls.

comes down to asking is a winning season enough, i know a lot of teams would kill for that, but i think most owners want the superbowl no matter how unrealistic it is.

Soldato
Really? In 12 seasons with the Steelers he's never had a losing season!? Personally I think they'd be crazy to let him go.

I doubt they will let him go as the Rooney family seem to stick by him for some reason. Even though he has never has a losing season, 3 championship game appearances in 11 years is pretty poor. They haven't won the Superbowl since 2009 and that was a team he mostly inherited from Cowher.

Soldato
Soldato
how bad was it when you heard the news then realised Hue was waiting in the wings ? :D

******* Lewis has said he is "the right man for the job" **** sake did Brown murder his entire family and he is now out for revenge against the organisation!?

16 years of **** now he wants to be suceeded by someone who conspires to be even worse than him. He hates the Bengals :p

Back
Top Bottom