*** The 2018 Gym Rats Thread ***

Soldato
Any of you guys take pre workout stuff?

Can only really fit my strength training into evenings after work and I'm generally pretty pooped as soon as it hits 5. Could really do with something I could just throw back to give me that little bit of an extra boost.
MyPre, same as @CaptainRAVE. Just because I was already putting in a Myprotein order, wanted something for pre-, and it seemed relatively sensible and good value.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
If I can get my mobility on track and my injuries don't flare I may look to start some 531 towards the end of Jan. I wouldn't mind getting back some of my old strength. I haven't tested my 1RM in some time (6 years) but I would hopefully get that done again towards end of Jan.

So I'm going to set some goals for 2019.

Squat: 180 (previous PB 220).
Bench: 140 (previous PB 160).
Deadlift: 200 (previous PB 255).

Keeping my BW around 80kg.

I feel like currently I'm capable of:

Squat: 140-150
Bench: 120-125
Deadlift: 160-170

Not bad considering I haven't done any strength programs in 6+ years.

Currently 78kg.

May need to rethink my bench, managed a comfy 120 followed by a 130 with a little left in the tank.

Man of Honour
When I am in work I can usually manage 1 - 1 1/2 hours max (otherwise it gets too late for dinner). When off work I go a little slower, but add in more exercises too, so probably add an extra hour - I do eat better though and add in a lot more calories.

Back
Top Bottom