Creating YouTube video(s)/Channel

Soldato
Hello all,
Looking for some advice, i am new to YouTube vlogs/video making (literally day on day two!)
I was wondering if there is any nice and easy tools out there to help with the design and branding of my channel, logo makers etc
Also please can you check my first video and make some recommendations, i do not appreciate hate, my goal is to just have fun and to help one or two people along the way.
thanks
Chris.

Video one:

Soldato
Well done for making the effort.

The audio was as you know not great, what are you using for audio? was it placed next to a fan or machine? if so look for a directional mic or a lavalier.

Other comments would be you say above you want to have fun but the video came across like you were bored and not enjoying doing it at all. If you come across bored the audience will feel the same... not an easy thing to correct though so you have to become more comfortable in front of the camera.

Good luck :)

Soldato
OP
Hey,

The fun and cool side was not so apparent because it was around 2am and i was being quiet :p

As for the audio, it was basically using the HD Logitech cam, which i was recording on.

thanks buddy

Soldato
Record the audio using your phone and a hands free headset and sync the audio. It's what I do and you'll find you have far better audio.

There are plenty of free voice recording apps available for iOS and Android.

Soldato
OP
Record the audio using your phone and a hands free headset and sync the audio. It's what I do and you'll find you have far better audio.

There are plenty of free voice recording apps available for iOS and Android.

Why i did not thinking of using my phone i do not know! - great info. Have an S9 Plus so should be spot on, someone suggested getting a logitech mic but not sure if i would need it?

Soldato
OP
I was using a Logitech Full HD cam, it's a pretty decent camera mate. Perfect for my needs

Though, i must invest in a USB extension and also try out the audio via phone idea failing that i shall buy a 'for youtube' made mic

Back
Top Bottom