When are you taking down the Christmas tree?

Soldato
After Russian old new year around 13 January, so Christmas here from end of November until mid January :D Keep that Christmas spirit alive!

Soldato
Today, circa three hours ago! I love it when it's originally put up, but also love it equally when it comes down!

Birthday is in a few days too, it's been tradition for us to never have it up when it's my birthday. Can't have Christmas stealing my thunder now, can I? :)

Associate
The lights and decorations came down yesterday......partly because they fell down, and the kids agreed to pack them away for next christmas. The tree is still staying up until Sunday though.

Soldato
A local hospice (St Mary's Hospice) collects trees for disposal for a donation and will be doing so on the weekend of 12-13th of January. Not much point in taking it down before then.

So, the 17th day of Christmas...

Caporegime
My partner took her tree and assorted crap down on New Year’s Day, I’m yet to take my tree down yet - it’s the only decoration I have - but given all I have to do is unplug it and throw it back in the loft it shouldn’t take too long. :D

Back
Top Bottom