8KwJRI6.jpg

Next up are some chocolate sprouts :D Yum! :p

w58sWtf.jpg

Got some super fancy bag of Chestnuts :p

I0A2zpe.jpg

I love crazy socks, and love these sweet Xmas ones :D

WGxVYJs.jpg

Then I got an awesome LED strip light! Will go perfect in my living room! :D

Got massively spoiled this year! Thank you so much Secret Santa LuckyBenski :D Hope you had a great Christmas! :)

Thanks again Cainer for organising this - Much fun as per usual :D

Hope you all had a great Christmas, and have an awesome New Years! :D

Caporegime
Oops sorry. Here was mine. Thanks to my SS. The book is great reading. Not sure about the mug as I never played any Mario games though or the comment that I would guess one of my pressies??? @Gimpymoo

Last edited:
Soldato
Thank you very much Hyburnate for the gifts! A really cool 40k mug that will now by my go to coffee mug! Also something I had looked at a little while ago but forgot to buy so a great pressie, some reusable metal filters which go in my Aeropress for making coffee. Really intrigued about these and how it will affect the coffee taste!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'd also be interested to know how you get on with this. I got 3 bags of coffee for Christmas and a milk frother to use wih my Aero press, so have nearly run out of the paper filters and was wondering whether to replace with a metal filter. One thing I don't like about the paper filters is they filter out all that lovely crema, which I am wondering if the metal filters would do the same...

Soldato
Thank you so much @LuckyBenski for the awesome Secret Santa!!! :D

Got massively spoiled this year! Thank you so much Secret Santa LuckyBenski :D Hope you had a great Christmas! :)

Thanks again Cainer for organising this - Much fun as per usual :D

Hope you all had a great Christmas, and have an awesome New Years! :D
Ace, glad you enjoyed it! I started out a bit unsure but by the time I was packing I got really into it. Definitely doing it again next year!

Soldato
I'd also be interested to know how you get on with this. I got 3 bags of coffee for Christmas and a milk frother to use wih my Aero press, so have nearly run out of the paper filters and was wondering whether to replace with a metal filter. One thing I don't like about the paper filters is they filter out all that lovely crema, which I am wondering if the metal filters would do the same...

IDJWyc8.jpg

These are the two types of filter that came in the pack, hopefully the picture is clear enough. Not sure if one of these would help stop filtering out the crema or not.

Man of Honour
OP
Trust msg's have been sent out to those that still havnt posted a pic yet,
they have untill the end of new years day as per the rules

Caporegime
Sorry about the delay guys! Been a rather hectic week unfortunately.

@touch really went overboard on me, thanks a ton mate, the extra messages were fantastic too :D

xLIRh7V.png

As such the pressies were all numbered too, it's great to see someone put so much thought in to it:

2tKX7XJ.png

Thanks once again to @cainer for organising it, it's always a laugh and thanks to @Feek for you know what!

Hopefully I'll still be here next year!

Cheerio <3

Soldato
Sorry about the delay guys! Been a rather hectic week unfortunately.

@touch really went overboard on me, thanks a ton mate, the extra messages were fantastic too :D

xLIRh7V.png

As such the pressies were all numbered too, it's great to see someone put so much thought in to it:

2tKX7XJ.png

Thanks once again to @cainer for organising it, it's always a laugh and thanks to @Feek for you know what!

Hopefully I'll still be here next year!

Cheerio <3
Amazing! Touch has nailed the ultimate present for any GD denizen :D

Soldato
First off, apologies to my Secret Santa for not posting much sooner than I have, I am extremely grateful for my gifts and they are awesome so thank you.

Please do not take my tardiness as any degree of lack of appreciation.

9mXuc0_ce7UJep584KcVBWyKTD0e7X2Cn3TcP_tLw1oRH2Me5sG-3CLT7gC6O2acZwDKD83nwJvojLFSi07D=w1843-h1009-rw

Jx5rsch.jpg

Obligatory OcUK Haribo
BAILEYS (1l Bottle.. :-O ) - You have no idea how appreciated that is :D
History of hardcore championship DVD - Good stalking... honestly, GREAT stalking.
Toblerone - yep, festive favourite :D
Cadburys chocolates... :D
Super Mushroom light - Pride of place on my desk. Just awesome :D

And a wonderful card.

Lots of effort and a wonderful Christmas tree on the box to boot...

cQCU8O3BJD6zpox_LJnhpucmukf1_a1Qo4vYvpdIP8TwUC79gCKKWE8ewTHAzbkYn-BgEyGfdos260ELwiR-=w1843-h1009

JedgG5P.png

A belated Merry Christmas and I wish you a very happy new year as to everyone else on the forum too.

Thanks to @cainer for once again being the hostess with the mostess.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
First off, apologies to my Secret Santa for not posting much sooner than I have, I am extremely grateful for my gifts and they are awesome so thank you.

Please do not take my tardiness as any degree of lack of appreciation.

9mXuc0_ce7UJep584KcVBWyKTD0e7X2Cn3TcP_tLw1oRH2Me5sG-3CLT7gC6O2acZwDKD83nwJvojLFSi07D=w1843-h1009-rw

Obligatory OcUK Haribo
BAILEYS (1l Bottle.. :-O ) - You have no idea how appreciated that is :D
History of hardcore championship DVD - Good stalking... honestly, GREAT stalking.
Toblerone - yep, festive favourite :D
Cadburys chocolates... :D
Super Mushroom light - Pride of place on my desk. Just awesome :D

And a wonderful card.

Lots of effort and a wonderful Christmas tree on the box to boot...

cQCU8O3BJD6zpox_LJnhpucmukf1_a1Qo4vYvpdIP8TwUC79gCKKWE8ewTHAzbkYn-BgEyGfdos260ELwiR-=w1843-h1009

A belated Merry Christmas and I wish you a very happy new year as to everyone else on the forum too.

Thanks to @cainer for once again being the hostess with the mostess.

anyone see any pics? :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Final call to @lakitu @PU7E and @valve90210

as per the rules you have untill midnight tonight to post a pic of your gift

if not then see Hillys post above :)

(trust msg's have been sent out again today to the above, and i have msg'd them via Elfster)

Last edited:
Associate
Sorry guys, had an eventful xmas.

Many thanks for my gifts @valve90210

Never tried coffee bags before but they're amazing and will make camping on the bike much less faff!..

I couldn't eat the mountain of Haribo myself, but they got the nurses in intensive care through boxing day.

wr5BYje.jpg

Back
Top Bottom