PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
Shutting the system off not standby usually sorts tracking issues out or you could move camera slightly.
As for battlefront if you're a star wars fan then definitely I still enjoy it.

Interesting, I will do that tonight.

I received The Persistence as a gift at Xmas so would like to try that soon :)

Will grab Starwars

Soldato
Can’t seem to get move controllers anywhere, well not for less that £100 lol, why is that?

Stock shortage I imagine i bet these did very well this christmas. don't spend over the odds. I think RRP is around £65 For a twin pack. If you can wait a bit, I'm sure stock will return to normal shortly :(

Soldato
Stock shortage I imagine i bet these did very well this christmas. don't spend over the odds. I think RRP is around £65 For a twin pack. If you can wait a bit, I'm sure stock will return to normal shortly :(
Yeah I’ve seen them around 60 but stock is out everywhere. It’s for my son so I won’t be paying over the odds.....I hope I’m not paying at all lol.

My son was playing Astro bot and the controller was facing the wrong way on screen, he went to options and reset it, I hope that helps the guy who had that happen to him.

Soldato
I just bought skyrim whilst it's on sale for £19.99 I'm using the right motion controllers buttons to turn left and right using smooth turn and left controller thumb button to move forwards. It does make me feel quite queasy though. Anyone suggest any other settings? And I couldn't face playing some more Astro bot because of the vertigo it enduces in me. Totally irrational as I'm sitting down. I got to conquer this. I do very much enjoy the game so I'll preservier.

Soldato
I just bought skyrim whilst it's on sale for £19.99 I'm using the right motion controllers buttons to turn left and right using smooth turn and left controller thumb button to move forwards. It does make me feel quite queasy though. Anyone suggest any other settings.

I much prefer using the 45 degree click turning as I also find smooth turning gives me motion sickness. I also find using motion controls to move ( map movement to the gyroscope) is much more natural as well

Soldato
Try your local CEX or online. I got the original ps3 ones for £15 each but it was a while back now. They use the older charger connection but they are identical to the re-released ones.

Move controllers have gone back up again in price. Even on Cex with the older PS3 gen model is now about £50.

Soldato
I got mine (Move Controller Twin Pack) from Amazon Italy a few weeks ago for about £48.

Check the comparison site below every now and then to see which store is cheapest:

https://www.heidoc.net/amazon/amazon_global_check.php?

I see Accounting+ is on offer for £6.19 at the min, looks like similar humour to rick and morty so might pick that up. Also Batman Arkham VR is £7.99 but heard that it is pretty short.

Last edited:
Associate
Firewall zh is utterly brilliant with the aim controller, the more you play it the better it gets. Once all the default nonsense is turned off so you can move properly that is. I never got on with it when using the std ps4 controller initially.
In fact its so good I have no motivation to play non vr games anymore. BF used to be a regular monday night for me and my mates. It just feels disconnected & dull now.

Associate
Firewall zh is utterly brilliant with the aim controller, the more you play it the better it gets. Once all the default nonsense is turned off so you can move properly that is. I never got on with it when using the std ps4 controller initially.
In fact its so good I have no motivation to play non vr games anymore. BF used to be a regular monday night for me and my mates. It just feels disconnected & dull now.

Aagghhh.... I had 3 weeks of vr goodness and was about to buy the aim controller for zero hour then my little baby girl popped out 4 weeks early and put a halt to my plans. Good job she is a cutie hope when things settle it's still got a good player base and will be welcoming to a new player still! Best go.. . .I smell poo.

Soldato
4 months on and ive played nothing else, i need help with my addiction

Soldato
I'm worried that the VR has started the dust growing process. Was loving it up until Xmas then stopped for a bit and haven't had the want to play it since :(

I want to try beat sabre but would like a demo really, any gems out there I should try to get me back in to it?

Back
Top Bottom