NFL 2018 Season

Soldato
Honestly, I don't think any of that makes sense to me... but that's just me.

https://thecomeback.com/nfl/ranking-nfls-10-most-successful-active-head-coaches.html

I just think with the players they have they should be doing better. I am just sick of hearing the same old excuses every time we lose to a team we should be beating. Happened a few times this Season (Broncos, Raiders, Browns opener when they tied after being up 21 - 7 in the 4th Qtr) and they also threw away the game at Home against the Chargers after having a big lead at halftime.

Soldato
I don't think he has actually requested a trade, at least according to Ian Rapoport on NFL.com. If he does go he will be hard to replace. The Steelers do seem to have a knack of drafting good WR's though.

Soldato
Colts at -6.5 at 4/1, easy money thank you stupid UK bookmakers :D

Interesting enough game but it never felt like a contest, Colts schooled them end to end.

Chiefs/Colts should be interesting, expect a huge shootout as I don't see any D good enough to stop the others offense.

Soldato
For me it was great evidence that Watson just isn't that great a QB. He missed a lot of passes he really should have made and should have been picked off at least twice more than he was. As you say, Chiefs v Colts should be a great game. I think the Colts D and their running game will stop it being a complete shoot out mind you.

Soldato
For me it was great evidence that Watson just isn't that great a QB. He missed a lot of passes he really should have made and should have been picked off at least twice more than he was. As you say, Chiefs v Colts should be a great game. I think the Colts D and their running game will stop it being a complete shoot out mind you.

i don't put that much on watson, he's been pressured that much this season not surprised hes missing passes.

expecting the chiefs to take the colts, but it could well be another high scoring game
(really don't want to come back to this post after a 9-6 win for one of them :D )

Soldato
What do we think of the talk that Baltimore should bring Flacco back on? I don't see how they can really? They are saying Jackson is their future, how can they then go to Flacco to try and win them this one?

Soldato
What do we think of the talk that Baltimore should bring Flacco back on? I don't see how they can really? They are saying Jackson is their future, how can they then go to Flacco to try and win them this one?

They need to stick to their guns, that being said Jackson looks lost, Chargers are gaming them perfectly.

More importantly for me I wish they would get a security guard in the stands with a bat to find the wan who screams consistently every, single, blinking Ravens defensive play. They need to find her and knock her bloody teeth out so she shuts up.

Soldato
You have to give Jackson credit for the come back, but I think it's the right team that won. The holding call seemed a little sus to me, as was the not giving the touchdown on the rolling FB along the goal line (even if they scored two plays later). Entertaining game in the end though.

Associate
Heart breaking loss :rolleyes:

Story of the Bears season. They were watchable in every game. Congrats to the Eagles though, that was a real hard fought, physical contest.

Some good games this weekend tho.

Soldato
Curse you Dallas :( Would have been a decent win of £178 for a Fiver.

2zq56qb.jpg

Soldato
Curse you Dallas :( Would have been a decent win of £178 for a Fiver.

unlucky, mine came in with the cowboys/chargers/eagles but it was only for the win no points spread, daft question but how does the spread bet work ?

shame about the end of the game for baltimore, but i think it will be a lot of help for them and jackson for next season.

not looking forward to the rams taking on the cowboys, might have to see what odds there are on elliot going over 200yds in the game :(.

Soldato
The commentary for Bears missing the kick on Game Pass was rather amusing. "Eliminated by a double doink, not often you see that" :D

Brutal for the Bears, insane to see Foles possibly going on another Superbowl run.

I got murdered on my bet. Took £40 on colts -7 but acc was Colts -3, Ravens -3, Bears -3, Seahawks -3. Not a good call :p

Soldato
If Rams are favourite by 7½ and you bet on them against the spread, they need to win by 8 to cover (and you then win). If they win by only 7, they've not covered the spread and you lose.

mm, cheers will have to give it a go

I got murdered on my bet. Took £40 on colts -7 but acc was Colts -3, Ravens -3, Bears -3, Seahawks -3. Not a good call :p

what upsets me is that i thought i had the colts on my bet as well with the cowboys/chargers/eagles, but didn't :(

Back
Top Bottom