Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 3rd January 2019]

Soldato
Are you suggesting the players are good enough to play any other brand of football?
I dont see too much of them other than vs United but in the last 2/3 seasons they have been easily one of the poorest sides in the league. Not that United have been much to watch! Compared to say Bournemouth, Watford, Brighton, Wolves they really don't compare favourably. I know we can argue that Rafa hasn't been supported by the owner but is that the whole picture?
The supporters surely deserve better given the traditions of the club yet they appear to be a club that is content to avoid relegation.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I'm sorry but you can give Lukaku very little credit for that goal. In the 2 minutes leading up to that he lost the ball making bad 3 metre passes and twice in the build up he passed a yard behind or away from the guy he was aiming for when it was a pass a 5 year old should be able to make easily. This is the problem with him. He just ruins 90% of our build up when hes being asked to take part in anything other than putting the ball in the net.

Don
A point away at Chelsea, happy enough with that given where we are these days
Surely that's a good result at any time for Southampton?

The bottom of the table's looking incredibly tight at the moment. Huddersfield look gone but then there's 2 from 5 - I just hope Burnley are one of them.

Back
Top Bottom