Looking for a mentor/teacher to teach me about Overclocking

Associate
Hi All, Happy new year! I am a computer enthusiast in Miami, Florida in the USA who has a little experience with OC'ing but I would really like to go into subambient and Extreme cooling. I have some pretty incredible resources to do so, but I've got huge holes in my knowledge and don't want to destroy everything. I know there's plenty of info on the forum, and many great articles on the web, but the type of person I am, I only really learn when dealing with a partner. I will gladly pay the right person. If you're interested, please DM me. Many thanks! :)

Soldato
I'd recommend doing at least a bit of reading and watching videos. Most sub-ambient solutions are for competition overclocking/benchmarking only really. Aside from compressor/refrigerator systems I'd say it's not a day to day activity. So unless you're finding your overclocking adventures severely temperature-limited with big custom water loops... It might be a bit of a leap. Master the overclocking process first before the cooling, is my advice here.

Associate
OP
Thank you for the good advice Lucky. I have some specialized hardware that really simplifies LN2 that I can't really get into, but I've read 20 or 30 really well written, thorough articles/papers on it, spent some time with some "famous" EOC guys, not naming any names because I don't think they're as famous as they say, though they did know their stuff, and I have read plenty of great blog posts, but I would personally pay someone well to guide me in my overclocking adventures in person or via skype, etc. Thank again :)

Back
Top Bottom