Brawl Stars

Soldato
OP
The changes (overnight I'm guessing) are pretty harsh for levelling up the star progress.

A loss before was -2/3 stars it not -5/6/7 and the win rate is still only -5/6/7 so unless you are constantly winning you stand still and it's actually easier to go down.

Weird update.

Edit: slight correction, that's at the higher levels but still a strange one as puts a huge handbrake on further progress. Makes the solo mode a weird game of hide and seek as everyone wants to be too 4 so as not to lose points :p

Last edited:
Associate
If anyone wants promoting (no idea what it does) then let me know! It seems pretty fun, but to be honest I am not 100% sure I'll stick with it.

It is frustrating like others have said when your team mate runs in whilst carrying a bunch of gems.

Soldato
If anyone wants promoting (no idea what it does) then let me know! It seems pretty fun, but to be honest I am not 100% sure I'll stick with it.

It is frustrating like others have said when your team mate runs in whilst carrying a bunch of gems.

which is why we should play more together I guess. With a the right mix of characters from the 'club'

Caporegime
Just played a round and the other team had 19 gems and we had none. Thought they’d be sensible and hide. But no, killed their Shelley with my Shelley Super and, wait, what’s this? She had ALL nineteen gems and was practically on top of our spawn. Picked up all nineteen and hid for my life!

Soldato
I've deleted it this morning. I just had a game and the lag was just daft. I'd run and then get dragged back, constantly stop running with the connection error flashing up then it comes back and I'm dead.

I'm on wifi @ over 100mb and this is the only game I have issues with so it's not something on my end. Maybe I'll come back to it when the demand has died down somewhat because it was good fun when it worked.

Soldato
OP
I'm really enjoying, twice over had killer lag but I'm finding it pretty stable in general. Pushing toward 2k trophies now, trying to get Brock to rank 10 then work on the wrestler guy.

Back
Top Bottom