Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One)

Soldato
Managed to finally get it to follow you, got it working through the PR Stunt leaderboards and can now see all the blueprints, was going to do the Money Loop yesterday but didn't know if it was going to be one of those crazy 8hr jobs. Will do it later as I need to get dirt and cross up!

nice one :)

The money loops all take me 15-17 minutes each to complete the 3 laps in S2. Choose a fast grippy car as most of the race is fast and flowing corners at 200mph+ other than the motorway sections which are faster.

I'm working on getting Dirt and Cross Country up to level 20 using those races, it shouldn't take too long and i really enjoy the route.

I'm also getting loads of skill points running these, i've got over 500 to use up.

Associate
Created a Blueprint Route of my own.

Blueprint Name: 2 Lakes Speed Run
Season: Spring
Weather: Clear
Series: Road Racing
Car Type: Track Toys

It's a great fast loop around both large lakes, great fun but requires concentration as it's fast and undulating in places with a couple of tight turns. It even catches out the AI drivers!

Soldato
Don't forget to get your 'Hot Wheels Twin Mill' before the current season changes, you only have to beat Expert drivatars iirc in one of the seasonal championships in a retro supercar. I used an A Class '95 Porsche GT2 (tune shared).

I've shared an S1 tune for the Twin Mill, that does 250mph and is AWD if anyone wants to give it a try, it handles alright for something this front heavy.

f93abb71-a0ea-4773-ab31-91ab4f85ffda_Thumbnail.PNG

I've also created a club if anyone isn't in one already called 'Piston Broke' - Club tag is #PB. It's open to everyone. Hopefully at some point PG will add the club features from FH3.

Soldato
This thread has gone very quiet, are people still playing this?

I've now done most stuff in the main game apart from drifting as I just can't get the hang of it. :(

Has anyone grabbed Fortune Island and if so how are you finding it, worth it?

Soldato
still umming and aahing about Fortune Island, just not sure myself.

Ive also stopped getting skill rewards at all (ie the skill chains still clock up, but now get no "reward" for every 50,000 chain - even below 500,000 limit)

Soldato
This thread has gone very quiet, are people still playing this?

I've now done most stuff in the main game apart from drifting as I just can't get the hang of it. :(

Has anyone grabbed Fortune Island and if so how are you finding it, worth it?

I stopped playing a while back. Like you I'd done most of the things in it except the drifting and some of the 'story' missions for the 3 star. I didn't like the events where to get the time for the 3 stars you had to basically work out which part of the course you were meant to skip, it felt counter intuitive since as soon as you went off course you got a timer appear to countdown until failure.

I also stopped as I tried to get in to the ranked games but it would never find a full session and I'd just waste so much time driving around only to be told it couldn't find anything.

Caporegime
still umming and aahing about Fortune Island, just not sure myself.

Ive also stopped getting skill rewards at all (ie the skill chains still clock up, but now get no "reward" for every 50,000 chain - even below 500,000 limit)

I enjoyed it, more of the same and a pretty cool treasure hunt that’s well worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom