Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
They haven't aged well but a lot of cars have gone from looking well to aging recent due to the more and more crazy styling that's coming about.

Ive been looking at V10 R8 and I don't feel like I want to put money into one due to the fact they are now aging. Meh

You see to me Ferrari, Lamborghini simply do not age, yes I get what your saying, but for these marques its simply irrelevant.
Maybe if Ferrari and Lamborghini start making regular shopping karts, SUV's to kart the kids to the school then things will change, but so far they don't well OK Lambo made that SUV silly thing that seems pointless but I guess they want that segment of the market.

However I would say Ferrari age the best, its a shame they seem to be thought of badly, I kind of really want a Fezza next but it is off putting that you then seem to become hated by the public because of the badge the car wears. I'll probably end up in a Mclaren or another SVR though and play it safe.

Caporegime
I think Astons age the best. The DB9 still looks lovely. And the DB7 is of the age where cars generally look a bit naff, but it manages to look pretty good too if it has the V12 wheels and its a nice colour.

OcUK Staff
I think Astons age the best. The DB9 still looks lovely. And the DB7 is of the age where cars generally look a bit naff, but it manages to look pretty good too if it has the V12 wheels and its a nice colour.

Oh agreed, their shape is timeless, the Vantage just looks so sexy and classy in the garage, timeless shape, beautiful noise, a shame it seems to keep breaking, but in fairness the service/support from Aston has been fantastic, no major just little gremlins.

And Ferrari's is coming... unfortunately.

A shame, but they will sell them for sure, so from a business perspective it is understandable.

Soldato

Agree hence why im struggling to change if I do at all without spending mega money

Soldato
I just can't get on with the new vantage. I get the styling is way more "out there" but it just loses it's class IMO.

Also it's an AMG 4.0 V8 turbo engine (no bad thing) but that can be had for far less than vantage money (AMG GT, C63 etc).

Interior is gorgeous though.

Soldato
I just can't get on with the new vantage. I get the styling is way more "out there" but it just loses it's class IMO.

Also it's an AMG 4.0 V8 turbo engine (no bad thing) but that can be had for far less than vantage money (AMG GT, C63 etc).

Agree but they had to appeal to more of the younger generation and not just old todgers

OcUK Staff

Completely get your point on that, still a stunning car though, but they also seem very sensitive to colours.

What I will say (not driven one), but they are supposed to drive a lot better than the AMG variant if your into more of a drivers car, suppose to have better balance and feel like a lighter car, think Crinkleshoes shall be able to comment on that as he has driven the AMG alternatives.

What I will say this V8 turbo is the best V8 TT I've heard, it sounded good in the AMG, but Aston have made the noise more ugly, that is a good thing.

Don
I love the back of the new Vantage but I hate this view:

32713806388_797efe3dfe_b.jpg

It looks way too much like this to me:

KwqlWj4.png

Caporegime
Still can't get in with it styling wise, the exhausts look like pea shooters even with the optional ones fitted.

Needs a nice big tip on each side a-la R8. Maybe shaped to the recess.

And what's with the 4x4 ride height and ripspeed interior?

Back
Top Bottom