**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
So am in the market now for a decent case not a cheap tpu or Google fabric case ? Also a screen protector ?
Will this car charger I bought for iPhone X work with the pixel 3
Belkin Car Charger (2.4A/12W) of course I would have to buy a adapter ? Thanks for any advice
I

I use this case: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spigen-Rug...242520&sr=8-1&keywords=pixel+3+xl+case+spigen

For screen protectors you may struggle with glass ones, many don’t fit correctly due to the slight curved glass.

Car charger will work fine, not sure if it will fast charge though.

Have a look here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/pixel-3-xl/accessories

Soldato
So am in the market now for a decent case not a cheap tpu or Google fabric case ? Also a screen protector ?
Will this car charger I bought for iPhone X work with the pixel 3
Belkin Car Charger (2.4A/12W) of course I would have to buy a adapter ? Thanks for any advice
I

Search for Bellroy leather case. And yes that car charger will work but will not fast charge. You'll need a USB C PD 18w charger for that.

Soldato
There's a deal on an eBay store (search Google Case via HUKD). They have 25% off Google and iPhone cases plus there's an extra 10% off with eBay voucher today only. A 3XL fabric case can be picked up for £23.62 to name but one.

Soldato
Has anyone's Now Playing feature stopped working? Mine hasn't listed any songs in the Now Playing history section since December 27th and I've been around plenty of distinguishable music since then.

Soldato
Has anyone's Now Playing feature stopped working? Mine hasn't listed any songs in the Now Playing history section since December 27th and I've been around plenty of distinguishable music since then.

It's always been a bit hit and miss. Does it work if you squeeze phone and ask what song is playing

Associate

mine also stopped working so i had to set the battery optimisation to not optimised for the pixel ambient services. and that fixed it.

Soldato
I read that disabling it, rebooting and re-enabling it fixes the issue and doing that did so. I guess the reboot and enable forced the service to start, i.e. it had been stopped by battery optimization as per mohawks comment.

Although I tested it out with Queen's Show Must Go On from my laptop and it thought it was a cover by another band..

Associate
Been noticing quite a bit of dust creeping innunder my screen protector. Especially the normal selfie camera, doesn't seem to affect the pictures yet (wide angle has no dust). Might be time for another screen protector.

Associate
Hello , anyone know how to increase alarm volume, i have increased to maximum in sounds and also alarm settings but doesnt seem to be very loud ?

Back
Top Bottom