The GTR is dead! Long live the cryptolambo!

Associate
I hate the colour and think it dates the car, but that said there's no escaping the fact it's an epic motor.

Not trying to light a fire, but you do see the car is an 08 plate right?

There's plenty of cars on the road that have been recently released with bright colours - Porsche for example and they all look fantastic. As does this Lambo.

Defintely an epic motor though. Would never get tired of the sound.

Shawrey

Associate
Reality is for an increasing number a house, or atleast anything half reasonable, is almost out of reach so they just don't bother but live at home with parents or house share, etc. and the latest iphone and a very nice car, etc. are doable on finance.

Although official stats are a little less dramatic I notice from Facebook and family, etc. a lot of people of my age group haven't bought their first property until well into their 30s while my parents generation most were well before 30.

Well that's probably because my parents first house was 5grand while their income was £20k between them, kids now have to buy the same house for 280k on 30k a year, it's hard.

Soldato
Not trying to light a fire, but you do see the car is an 08 plate right?

There's plenty of cars on the road that have been recently released with bright colours - Porsche for example and they all look fantastic. As does this Lambo.

Defintely an epic motor though. Would never get tired of the sound.

Yep I get it’s an 2008 car and appreciate more modern muscle are being released in loud colours, I think it’s perhaps the shade of yellow that isn’t helping? Not sure...

Lambo should be bright, it's the law. Supercars in dull colours have a special designation....

I agree, I love the greens for example but I personally don’t like this shade of yellow. It probably goes back to when my parents were poor and my dad bought a yellow Ford Cortina which seems a similar shade to this lambo.

Well that's probably because my parents first house was 5grand while their income was £20k between them, kids now have to buy the same house for 280k on 30k a year, it's hard.

At 29, ten years ago, my wife and I paid £280K for our first house (With just over 100k deposit). Whilst I agree youngsters have it harder, I think if your focused enough, it can be done. We did it and we can’t be the only ones.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
30 mins into ownership :D :D :D

49530616-10213346608127196-4094602871163584512-n.jpg

Man of Honour
Same with my R8, turned onto a camera road, got camera'd, didn't get letter, yay me.

25 minutes into my first drive.

Back
Top Bottom