Nintendo Switch Online Family Group V2 CLOSED

Soldato
I felt this may get more visability and we don't have to interfere with the other thread.

Can currently get this for £26.68 (shopto) so with 8 we could pay £3.35 £3.18 (had member level discount)

1: Noxia
2: Ben (non forum Friend)
3: Ringiho
4: Mark1989
5: EvilGrin
6: Psycho_Sonny
7: Hyperseven (MM)
8: Jack Bauer (MM)

I am shamelessly pinching Kreeees post for the deets.

This thread is for arranging up to 8 of us to get together to make a family group for the Nintendo Switch Online service.

The family membership is £26.86 for 12 months, and if 8 of us group together we pay £3.35 (to me via bank transfer only) each instead of £15.85

After 12 months I will review the situation to see if Nintendo still allow this family membership, and if so I will happily do this again.

If you are interested then make sure that your trust is set up and that your Nintendo account is tied to your Switch, and reply to this thread. I will need your email address in order to add you to the family group which will be arranged this via trust.

Colour code:
Red = Trust message sent to request email address
Yellow = Received Nintendo account email address
Green = Payment confirmed
Pink = Family invite sent
Orange = Family invite accepted

Once everyone is orange I will setup the family and activate

Last edited:
Associate
I'm interested for my 2nd account to make up the numbers, but priority should go to those that don't have any access first.

Soldato
OP
To save time I'm going to kickstart the emails, you can all pay the £3.18 and I'll basically foot the empty space for now which I have no doubt will be filled. That way we can get everyone going sooner, that said it may be best to wait a day or someones gets slightly shortchanged.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Can you add me too please?

I assume we pay you by paypal or something to make it easier?

How do I do the below?

"Make sure Nintendo account is tied to your Switch"

Sorry I missed the other bit. So you go to settings - user, tap your avatar then at botom you got linked nintendo account. IF you never set one up then you do so on nitnendo website/

Caporegime
Sorry I missed the other bit. So you go to settings - user, tap your avatar then at botom you got linked nintendo account. IF you never set one up then you do so on nitnendo website/

i paid but i never used my forum name as reference. my bad. should be easy to tell it's me though. i sent you my nintendo account info.

thanks for doing this.

do we also get the free games?

Back
Top Bottom