Ebay bots

Caporegime
So, I bid on an item and won it, but now I’m having second thoughts about going through with buying it as the account doesn’t quite seem right.

I contacted them asking them about the original receipt etc as it’s listed as brand new just in case it developed a fault and needed to be replaced and I got a garbled message back not answering my question instead saying they hope to post my item tomorrow and they need to sort it with their friend about posting it lol, I then asked again for the original place of purchase and if the receipt was available and the reply was Yes, no problem.

The item is just over £100 so I don’t want to take a chance on it.

Thoughts? Are there seller bots that scam people like this?

Caporegime
Just pay up. It's not really as if you can really lose out. If it's not as described, dispute. If it doesn't turn up, dispute. If it's fine, win.

Paypal almost always side with the buyer anyway.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
If you don't want it anymore or it doesn't feel right then don't pay, who cares. Seller can't leave you negative feedback anyway. When it comes to eBay look after yourself first always.

Soldato
So, I bid on an item and won it, but now I’m having second thoughts about going through with buying it as the account doesn’t quite seem right.

I contacted them asking them about the original receipt etc as it’s listed as brand new just in case it developed a fault and needed to be replaced and I got a garbled message back not answering my question instead saying they hope to post my item tomorrow and they need to sort it with their friend about posting it lol, I then asked again for the original place of purchase and if the receipt was available and the reply was Yes, no problem.

The item is just over £100 so I don’t want to take a chance on it.

Thoughts? Are there seller bots that scam people like this?
If you are spooked bud then just don't buy it. Im sure there will be more available and you can bid on that instead. Nothing gained, nothing lost

Back
Top Bottom