What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
The Orville - S2
Counterpart- S2
Fear TWD - S3
Young Sheldon - S2
Last Man on Earth - finished i think!
South Park - up to date and only watching 'cause i watched from the start
Family Guy - as above (getting worse and worse each episode)
American Dad - as above
Archer - as above
Bobs Burgers - up to date
The Expanse - up to date and excellent show
The Good Place - up to date and excellent show
TWD - up to date and excellent show
Westworld - up to date and excellent show
Black Mirror - need to catch up with S5
Modern Family and Big Bang Theory - a little behind on these.

Looking forward to new seasons of:

Rick and Morty
Discovery

Soldato
Smashed through all of Netflix’s YOU this week. Very addictive to watch, I’m not sure how to describe this one but perhaps Fatal Attraction meets Revenge meets Dexter? Quite dark but enjoyable.

Last edited:
Associate
Luther! It's been so long since i last watched it i can't remember a single thing about the previous seasons. I know i'm supposed to know who (edit) is but i don't have a clue! I'm enjoying it regardless. Guess i'll have to revisit the earlier seasons sometime.

Last edited:
Soldato
You should probably spoiler that.

I'm a bit the same, I have a bad memory, but luckily I found Luther late so I only watched it all about a year ago. Alice was the original nutter/murdered that was super smart and ended up making a relationship with Luther. It was probably what I liked most about the show, she's a great character. Then in season 3 or 4 she was killed off... hence you mentioning her is a bit of a spoiler. I'm glad I watched ep1 before I read that.

Soldato
Finished True Detective earlier. Wow. Top class from start to finish. The two leads were excellent.

If I had one gripe it would maybe be that I would have liked a bit more detail on the people behind it and the depth of the conspiracy.

Associate
You should probably spoiler that.

I'm a bit the same, I have a bad memory, but luckily I found Luther late so I only watched it all about a year ago. Alice was the original nutter/murdered that was super smart and ended up making a relationship with Luther. It was probably what I liked most about the show, she's a great character. Then in season 3 or 4 she was killed off... hence you mentioning her is a bit of a spoiler. I'm glad I watched ep1 before I read that.

I've been watching S01 again. Some of it has come back to me now. I'd forgotten the relevance of some characters. To think, the first time i saw Idris Elba in anything it was The Wire, as Stringer Bell. I had no idea he was British until i saw Luther!

Soldato
Greys Anatomy ran through from episode 1, not seen the most recent series.
Band of Brothers completed again
pacific (1st time) didnt really rate it but didnt hate it.
Van Helsing both series (Really enjoyed it)
The marvelous Mrs Maisel (superb TV) best sit com Ive seen in forever.
Vikings...ugggh what are they doing to one of my favourite programs...it has very little direction.
West Wing running through from episode 1 again..I love it.

been off for the last 4 weeks from work...got through lots of TV.

rotters

Soldato
Finished True Detective earlier. Wow. Top class from start to finish. The two leads were excellent.

If I had one gripe it would maybe be that I would have liked a bit more detail on the people behind it and the depth of the conspiracy.

Skip season 2 and then just watch S3 when it starts this year. With such a strong lead I have very high hopes for the new season.

S2 was a letdown on virtually all fronts :(

Caporegime
Rewatching game of thrones.

So good. Seeing things that now mean something early in series that didn't werent aware of first watch through

Back
Top Bottom