Hacker group releases '9/11 Papers', says future leaks will 'burn down' US deep state

Caporegime
Is 75 trillion offshore, nonsense?

I don't know that there is 75 trillion, I've seen various claims for the amount of money stored offshore in the double digit trillions... that is probably towards the higher end of the estimates. I'm not sure what the relevance is here?

Caporegime
You cant see the relevance. Thats how our minds are different

Why not just explain your position or whatever viewpoint you're attempting to articulate clearly? What is the relevance of you highlighting that there exists XX trillion of assets offshore?

Caporegime
You've not offered any further explanation there so I'm no clearer on the link between some claim of XX trillion in assets existing off shore and your view that the existence of some papers related to 9/11 held by some law firms and which might have been compromised by hackers is scary?

Who is "they" in this context?

Caporegime
No, I'm genuinely not... though it would be helpful if you just explained your position, you've given several replies now where you don't offer any clarification.

Soldato
You've not offered any further explanation there so I'm no clearer on the link between some claim of XX trillion in assets existing off shore and your view that the existence of some papers related to 9/11 held by some law firms and which might have been compromised by hackers is scary?

Please show me where i made a link between 9/11 and offshore money?

Caporegime
Please show me where i made a link between 9/11 and offshore money?

It isn't clear what the relevance is, that is why I asked:

Why not just explain your position or whatever viewpoint you're attempting to articulate clearly? What is the relevance of you highlighting that there exists XX trillion of assets offshore?

Your reply to that question was just some quotes, the first of which related to the thread topic - 9/11 documents.

Can you not just engage in conversation? You dumped some seemingly disconnected links and a conspiracy video into the thread as replies, we've then had several posts back and forth about the video and then you demanded a reply re: your XX trillion offshore claim. I'm still not clear on the relevance here.

Commissario
That would be fine if it was say a motel or a garage that was struck but it was one of the most secure buildings in the entire country, you're telling me they had nothing better than the 1 frame every 5 second camera they allowed to be shown of the impact ?
How many high quality/full frame rate cameras do you think the designers of the likes of the car parks around the pentagon thought they needed in order to catch an aircraft hitting it?

Even in high security places you place cameras to watch the expected threat/risk locations, and you specifcy them for the job.
So you don't whack a 4k 120fps camera to watch the entry to a car park, you don't put fast panning fully monitored cameras capable of looking in the air away from your building, you don't aim camera's up in the air at all if you can help it (it's a waste of camera capacity).

The cameras around the pentagon were probably 5+ years old (even high security facilities don't update their cameras every year or two, as besides anything else it creates issues with security during the works:p), based on even older but proven reliable technology, including the storage.

It wasn't expected to have a threat from an aircraft, and the actual road and foot approaches would have had the coverage, it's probably sheer luck any of the cameras caught anything usable of the aircraft given it was something so far outside what they were intended for.

Man of Honour
This thread has gone as expected. Conspiracy theorists are not worth your time 99% of the time as they are blind to facts. You can’t refute anything as even when Neil Armstrong tells them “well I was on the moon” they, from their bedroom will call him a government insider.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I knew it was an inside job as seen as I saw the towers crumble perfectly vertically, controlled explosions on every floor.

But idgaf if it was or wasn't. What will anyone ever do about it?

Worse than conspiracy theorists are people who simply bury their head in the sand in light of some of the most damning evidence around. Watch the Zeitgeist video for samples.

Associate
This thread has gone as expected. Conspiracy theorists are not worth your time 99% of the time as they are blind to facts. You can’t refute anything as even when Neil Armstrong tells them “well I was on the moon” they, from their bedroom will call him a government insider.

But, but, Neil A backwards spells Alien.

Conspiracy confirmed. 100% seems legit.

;)

Man of Honour
I knew it was an inside job as seen as I saw the towers crumble perfectly vertically, controlled explosions on every floor.

Worse than conspiracy theorists are people who simply bury their head in the sand in light of some of the most damning evidence around. Watch the Zeitgeist video for samples.

I'm 99% certain that there has been (high level) covering up for incompetence and malpractice, etc. that would have otherwise come to light due to 9/11 which is fuelling conspiracy theories where the explanation is far more mundane though still worrying (in terms of things like intelligence failings, building and maintenance i.e. not upto standard and so on).

Man of Honour

Yes OK sweetheart, we have never seen that typed 100000000000 times before.

Soldato
But, but, Neil A backwards spells Alien.

Conspiracy confirmed. 100% seems legit.

;)

It's a Meme, it must be true! :D

2qbw7r.jpg

Soldato
OP
I'm 99% certain that there has been (high level) covering up for incompetence and malpractice, etc. that would have otherwise come to light due to 9/11 which is fuelling conspiracy theories where the explanation is far more mundane though still worrying (in terms of things like intelligence failings, building and maintenance i.e. not upto standard and so on).

This release is certainly interesting and contradicts somewhat the official story

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/acqp45/dark_overlord_911_this_may_have_allowed_the/

Document name from release: 00010135.doc

Document title from footnote: OP-260315-1

Heading: II. LIABILITY POTENTIAL OF AMERICAN AND UNITED AIRLINES

Subheading: D. Failure to Require that Commercial Jetliners Be Equipped With Automated Transponders.

Aviation experts agree that knowing right away that the planes had not crashed but had been commandeered might have cut precious minutes off the time it took the FAA to decide to contact the military. 6 This may have allowed the military to intervene as they did on the flight in Pennsylvania. The airlines’ failure to adopt such a policies represents another possible breach of their duty to exercise reasonable care.

Back
Top Bottom