*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
Heard Hearn talking on the radio about this fight and he sounded absolutely gutted. No doubt the loss of revenue from an all British showdown is the main thing from his POV but he said if it doesn't happen now it'll never happen. Doesn't give Khan a hope of beating Crawford either :o

Soldato
I've been looking round for how to watch Broner vs Pacquiao as I think it's gonna be epic, and apparently it is on ITV4. Awesome!

I think It's a really interesting fight. We'll see what Pacman has left, and if Broner can finally step up... This has to be his last chance.

Permabanned
Broner was, is and always will be a joke. He was only ever "good" when he had a significant weight advantage at lightweight (possibly due to illegal diuretics but I don't have any proof) and has never been any good at welterweight which he's at now. Him being touted as "the next Mayweather" was beyond a joke, as it was only based on him being an obnoxious black dude who (very poorly) used the shoulder roll (an aspect of the Philly Shell, which Mayweather used correctly, unlike Broner). Honestly, it's only a decent win for Pac, nothing more - Maidana's win over Broner was much better in every way. Pac should retire - he's the 2nd best of this boxing era after Floyd, and that's nothing to be ashamed of because despite my personal dislike of Floyd I think he's a bit better than Pac overall and waaaay better than that joker Broner.

Back
Top Bottom