*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Well it's not a game changer by any means just curious. I got my Satisfye slim case today and the grip is outstanding, it makes holding the Switch so much better it cannot be understated. Shame I had to get the red one mind but hey ho.
Just incase anyone hasn't heard of them and finds handheld for long periods uncomfortable: https://satisfye.com/

I recognise this. Was this the one that got Kickstarter? I think Metal Jesus covered it on his YouTube channel

Associate
i just got a switch this morning

got both the pokemon lets go games with pokeballs, i had them a while but didn't have the switch to play on lol
pokken tournament dx
crash n-sane trilogy
zelda botw
mario odyssey
mario kart

should keep me busy for a while lol :D

Associate
Got our switch on a spur of the moment purchase yesterday.

Loving it today, the 3 year old manages to play mario kart and some of the mini games on mario party. We then went on to play oddysey. Thought it would be fine if our 6 year old daughter was mario and 3 year old son was cappy. Unfortunately our son found the jump button and caused our daughter to die continuously, didn't go down well. I'd advise only kids 5+ play oddysey, even as the hat.

Obviously when the kids are in bed we play a bit, can't wait to complete oddysey with the Mrs.

Soldato
hmm quick question on octopath, what's the deal with the inn prices, they seem to be slowly creeping up, do they cap out?

done a lot of the chapter 2 ones, just need to finish a few more then chapter 3, i paid 30 for that game in the eshop sale but i reckon it is worth the 50 at full asking price, loving it :)

Got our switch on a spur of the moment purchase yesterday.

Loving it today, the 3 year old manages to play mario kart and some of the mini games on mario party. We then went on to play oddysey. Thought it would be fine if our 6 year old daughter was mario and 3 year old son was cappy. Unfortunately our son found the jump button and caused our daughter to die continuously, didn't go down well. I'd advise only kids 5+ play oddysey, even as the hat.

Obviously when the kids are in bed we play a bit, can't wait to complete oddysey with the Mrs.

hehe sounds like fun and if you never had a wii u like me, there is a switch port of the wii u mario bros 2d game coming out on the 11th of this month and it includes the add on pack as well i think :)

edit: grab a physical version of star link while you can, comes with a cool arwing model and less than 20 quid now :)

Man of Honour
Bought a physical copy of MegaDrive Collection today :) Should be here tomorrow. I have no idea where the megadrive I had as a kid went so this should give me my retro fix alongside nintendo online.

Back
Top Bottom