Nintendo Switch Online Family Group V2 CLOSED

Soldato
OP
I'm assuming I'm being dumb but says I don't have the membership, is this due to you referring to the activation part?

Yes I havent activated the code yet as I want everyone to be in the group first. Otherwise, if I activated it now say, and Taziir wanted to still join but doesnt see this for a week (just exagerating a bit) then he loses a week of the sub.

Soldato
Yes I havent activated the code yet as I want everyone to be in the group first. Otherwise, if I activated it now say, and Taziir wanted to still join but doesnt see this for a week (just exagerating a bit) then he loses a week of the sub.
I see makes sense :)

Soldato
OP
I've not heard from Taziir still. I think it's fair to give him until end of tomorrow before looking to fill the other spot, he did kindly offer his space to someone without it as well as his was for a secondary account but I don't think it's unreasonable to wait until tomorrow eve? Unless anyone is in some big rush and wants me to try fill it.

Soldato
I've not heard from Taziir still. I think it's fair to give him until end of tomorrow before looking to fill the other spot, he did kindly offer his space to someone without it as well as his was for a secondary account but I don't think it's unreasonable to wait until tomorrow eve? Unless anyone is in some big rush and wants me to try fill it.
Happy to wait, it's only a day

Soldato
OP
I’d be happy to take the spot if Taziir doesn’t respond, unless there’s already a queue?

There isn't a queue so you can certainly have first place. He did explicitly say to give his space for someone on their main account as he already got in the last one but I still feel a bit bad doing it.

Well he said:
I'm interested for my 2nd account to make up the numbers, but priority should go to those that don't have any access first.

So I suppose if you don't have it at all yet evilGRin then he's already made his wish clear plus they'll be another one no doubt.

Soldato
OP
Should all be working now if someone can confirm that would be great, I think only way to tell is go to eshop under online pass and see if you can download the NEs thing,

Associate
Hi guys, sorry was away for these past few days - am I right that the spot went to EvilGrin, or are you still waiting on me to make a payment?

Back
Top Bottom