******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
OP
Hi
I have a quick question for all you guys following closely.
The squadron 42 which comes as a standalone for £50 ish.... Is this the same squadron 42 that I will get with my $65 (iirc) pledge from back in 2013 or is it the complete squadron 42?

Iirc my package comes with squadron 42 part 1 but not part 2 or 3.

I am just wondering if this is the case or if things have changed now?.... And what is it the standalone S42 comes with?

Thanks

It should say in the package details in your account: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/account/pledges?page=1&product-type=game_package

Backing back then it's most likely you got both Star Citizen Digital Download and Squadron 42 Digital download so both games, few packages were around at the time and the games were still considered a single item from memory.

Associate
Been playing a lot of this :)

would love to play with some forum members for some adventures I have myself a constellation Andromeda

welcome to add and contact me my name is Sorny117

Associate
Watch out for a player in the community called A_Z easy one to remember he is incredibly toxic haha

spoiling for an argument every chance he gets

only really applies to those that play frequently :)

Soldato
OP
Watch out for a player in the community called A_Z easy one to remember he is incredibly toxic haha

spoiling for an argument every chance he gets

only really applies to those that play frequently :)

I turn off chat in game most of the time unless it's evocati patches. but rude on my part tbh a habit I need to stop!

Associate
I tried to land at Lordvile the other day, but I couldn’t find where to land, is there a landing pad???
Where do I purchase a greycat in game? I just upgraded my Mustang to the Titan Avenger. If I were to buy a GreyCat either in game or via the website, where and how do I spawn it to store it in my Avenger

Cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom