Spider-Man (PS4)

Soldato
OP
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining – Just the Facts | PS4

Tune into Just the Facts with J. Jonah Jameson to learn more about the International Mercenary's return.

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining is available for download on the PlayStation®4 system now! Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps is downloadable content for Marvel’s Spider-Man; may be sold separately.

Marvel’s Spider-Man required to play associated downloadable content. Footage from Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining shown.

Soldato
Got this for Crimbo, loving it so far, very early on so much so keeps reminding me to fix my suit but I just keep swinging around the city for towers and thugs!

Not found my perfect flow yet for the swinging but getting there

Soldato
So I bought The City That Never Sleeps, but it doesn't download at all. I can download the individual parts, but the whole thing won't. Any ideas?

EDIT: Ignore, I am an idiot.

Last edited:
Soldato
So is the dlc worth it? Is its quality as good as main game

Not close to main game being done, so far I've got distracted.

Taken down all fisk hideout, landmarks, discovered each city segment.

Done the 5 criminal missions, this is before starting the actual landmark main mission!

Soldato
I'm not getting the DLC, it's a very nice game and surely the best Spidey game in years but I already feel somewhat burned out on the formula with 67% completion. It gets a tad too repetitive and the side content feels tacked on.
I had fun, though, and it's still enjoyable, just a bit tiring at this point.

Soldato
I'm not getting the DLC, it's a very nice game and surely the best Spidey game in years but I already feel somewhat burned out on the formula with 67% completion. It gets a tad too repetitive and the side content feels tacked on.
I had fun, though, and it's still enjoyable, just a bit tiring at this point.

Loved the main game but 100% this^

Associate
I’ve waited for all dlcs to be released before buying them and I did see the pack for £10 on psn so I’ll get that soon.

I’ve been so impressed with this game I’ve nearly done everything in it which is rare for me and I’ve also started a new game plus. I need a few more suits and upgrades.

What will happen when I buy the dlc? Will they all just add to my main game, my game plus or both??

So far I’ve enjoyed everything about this game so much so it’s my favourite game from 2018.

Associate
So odd question, is there a way of downloading a 100% complete save (or at least main story completed)?

My Pro died just before Xmas and my missus replaced it but I don't have the game data available to download. I assumed all my saves would be in the cloud but none of my single player games were - Spiderman, GOW, HZD etc.

I want to finish the last 2 DLCs but really can't be bothered running though the main game again to get suits and abilities etc.

I posted in here on 9th Sept after I'd platinumed the game (with images!) so it's not a lazy can I cheat post :cool:

Edit: I think I found it after I thought about it whilst writing this. It didn't automatically download when I set the console up

Edit 2: All the saves were there, just had to download them manually.

Last edited:
Soldato
4 months on and the game is still in its plastic wrapper. The reviews and commentaries/screenshots look so good I'm almost afraid to play it then cause 15 hours later the greatness will be over :(

Back
Top Bottom