New NSX - anyone driven one?

OcUK Staff
I know what you're saying but Honda totally lost the entire ethos of the NSX making a 1700kg car to replace one they fought to get to 1200kg.

I know that's how cars are going but the sales figures show they should have.gone simple, light and cheaper.

Nope agreed.
That is why when I swap the SVR out the next car has to weigh less, it weighs 1650-1700kg and though its stupidly capable, you feel that weight in the wet during cornering and braking.

Next car needs to be ideally around 1500kg or less and 500-600HP.

OcUK Staff
Awesome, not had the pleasure but it's one of my favourites. Depreciation busting too by all accounts!

Yep they have exploded in value, in the flesh the car is way smaller than it looks in pictures and you feel like your sitting on the floor, feels like a proper go-kart, it totally shrinks around you and the V10 and revs are just something god like. I was very fortunate to get the keys handed to me and I went and played, it was either the LFA or a Veyron, I took the LFA.

Amazing, rate but the price now makes it none attainable and even if it was I am afraid my money would go elsewhere.

OcUK Staff
Back to NSX Nathan, go drive one, I guarantee you will probably love it, but you will miss the noise of your AMG V8, but I assume your gonna keep the AMG as makes no sense to get rid of it as its perfect for when you need to transport more than 2 people or go shopping as the NSX has like no boot.

Soldato
OP
Back to NSX Nathan, go drive one, I guarantee you will probably love it, but you will miss the noise of your AMG V8, but I assume your gonna keep the AMG as makes no sense to get rid of it as its perfect for when you need to transport more than 2 people or go shopping as the NSX has like no boot.

Yeah AMG will be staying.

Rang Honda Wolverhampton, no beans. No NSX exists apparently. No bother, got a test drive booked on Friday @ Proctors Cars in Derby. Got a few other nice cars there: R8 V10 plus, AMG GTS etc.

OcUK Staff
Yeah AMG will be staying.

Rang Honda Wolverhampton, no beans. No NSX exists apparently. No bother, got a test drive booked on Friday @ Proctors Cars in Derby. Got a few other nice cars there: R8 V10 plus, AMG GTS etc.

Well your a serious buyer, try to take V10 Plus out at same time, also the GTS would give you a taste of how the GTR is (firmer, harsher, louder), but I think you already drove a GTS?

Soldato
OP
Well your a serious buyer, try to take V10 Plus out at same time, also the GTS would give you a taste of how the GTR is (firmer, harsher, louder), but I think you already drove a GTS?

Yeah it's more just to have them all in one place really, give you a better feel visually at least. Drove the GTC (not GTS derp) at beginning of Dec now.

OcUK Staff
Yeah it's more just to have them all in one place really, give you a better feel visually at least. Drove the GTC (not GTS derp) at beginning of Dec now.

Well GTC is better than GTS anyway, if you enjoyed that, you'd enjoy the GTR for sure, though the GTR is less capable in the wet, but the GTC is not exactly great. :D

Soldato
OP
Well GTC is better than GTS anyway, if you enjoyed that, you'd enjoy the GTR for sure, though the GTR is less capable in the wet, but the GTC is not exactly great. :D

Yeah it's one thing that is annoying about the C63. In the wet or remotely damp conditions, no go. Although mine has the open diff which definitely does not help lol

Soldato
OP
This came out a couple of days ago:

Watched it last night, I love Tiff but felt that was a poor review of both cars really. basically both of them saying wow and would put safe money on the 911.

All the styling cues on that 911 are so flattened out, the design has become utterly bland.

The NSX looks fresh and spritely but the 911 looks flat and dull in comparison.

911 is very old hag and tiring to look at now.

The NSX is so under-rated. If it had a German badge everyone would be singing about it and you would see one on every street corner.

Agree x2 on the above.

Very excited for the test drive.

My concern is the noise, the V6 worries me that it will be slightly "anti climatic" and all the youtube videos in the world aren't really helping it's case.

Back
Top Bottom