NFL 2018 Season

Soldato
unlucky, mine came in with the cowboys/chargers/eagles but it was only for the win no points spread, daft question but how does the spread bet work ?

shame about the end of the game for baltimore, but i think it will be a lot of help for them and jackson for next season.

not looking forward to the rams taking on the cowboys, might have to see what odds there are on elliot going over 200yds in the game :(.

Nearly did the Cowboys just to win, but obviously slightly better odds for the spread :o As mentioned above the spread means they either start with a + or - deficit, so Dallas were giving the Seahawks a 2.5 lead. Only needed Dallas to win by a Field Goal which looked likely seeing as they had a 10 point lead with under 2 mins left and the Seahawks had no timeouts. Ah well maybe next week I might have better luck :D

Soldato
Nearly did the Cowboys just to win, but obviously slightly better odds for the spread :o As mentioned above the spread means they either start with a + or - deficit, so Dallas were giving the Seahawks a 2.5 lead. Only needed Dallas to win by a Field Goal which looked likely seeing as they had a 10 point lead with under 2 mins left and the Seahawks had no timeouts. Ah well maybe next week I might have better luck :D

oh well bets laid in for the weekend, hopefully i've understood this spread betting ........... :D

Soldato
Not that confident in these selections but we shall see :D

35161bn.jpg

Soldato
Pats are going down :D Actually I think they will win, but hoping for a close game. The Chiefs have got a tough game if the Colts play like they have been doing. I can see an upset there.

Soldato
As a Patriots fan I definitely want the Colts to win. We were 3-5 on the road this season, but were undefeated at home with an 8-0 record. I don't give us a chance against KC at Arrowhead. First things first we need to beat the Chargers though, that's going to be a very tough game given how well they're playing on both sides of the ball.

Soldato
Got my bet on;

Chargers
colts/Chiefs over 57pts
Saints

Not touching the spreads as I think they'll all be close. Not touching the Rams game full stop, Rams should win easy but wouldn't be shocked if they implode as they have a habit of doing.

Soldato
Browns appointed Kitchens, can't say I think that is the best call. One they'll regret (though I hope they prove me wrong)

wasn't it arians that said he'd be up for taking on the browns job ?, not sure why they wouldn't go with him and keep kitchen working with mayfield.

Not touching the Rams game full stop, Rams should win easy but wouldn't be shocked if they implode as they have a habit of doing.

where's your sense of adventure ? :D

gone for the cowboys to beat the spread as i think they'll control gurley and stuff goff up so he end's up throwing an interception or 3, added to the fact elliot and cooper are 2 elements that we've had trouble with all season.

Soldato
I think the Browns could be rather mad to not just give it to Greg Williams. What was his record while he was in charge?

7/3 I believe.

I would have went Arians personally and with the Brownams record of screwing up anything that looks even remotely positive I can see this backfiring and them having another bad season.

Still at least they aren't the Bengals who have just let every half decent coach be swept off the board whilst they sit in a daze. Hue incoming.

Back
Top Bottom