The GTR is dead! Long live the cryptolambo!

Soldato
Very nice indeed. For me, Lamborghini has always been the quintessential sportscar manufacturer, ever since seeing the Countach in the Cannonball Run all those years ago. Someone earlier asked why not the R8. Great cars I'm sure but still an Audi badge. Lambo all the way, followed by Ferrari.

For nostalgia purposes:
Screen-Shot-2019-01-04-at-23-32-56.png

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Hey all!

So after yesterdays false start today I got to give it a first real go out.

My god does this car make you feel special or what?! Ok yes its got "qwirks" you have to think about when driving, but once you are going MMMMMM that lovely v10 sat behind your head thundering away when giving it some or sat at 70mph at 2500rpm so quiet you can have a civilized conversation.

Nearly 90 quid to fill the tank full of shells finest.

As I pulled up, got snapped, fortunately as I didnt realize they were taking a photo I dont look quite like someone hits be with a spade in the face so it ended up ok.

49569660-363516867771415-7034313921473282048-n.jpg

Associate
I just think when reading of UK owners and their Supercars, speed bumps!

UK roads are terrible. Take Guildford as an example, one of the most affluent locations in the SE and the roads - shocking.

Seriously well done and to achieve a bucket list goal (not many do!) :cool:

Man of Honour
I just think when reading of UK owners and their Supercars, speed bumps!

UK roads are terrible. Take Guildford as an example, one of the most affluent locations in the SE and the roads - shocking.

Seriously well done and to achieve a bucket list goal (not many do!) :cool:
In 32,000 miles I have not found a single speed bump or road calming bump I can't drive over without hitting my underside in the R8. Quite impressive when I used to write off splitters on my old GT3 for sport.

Permabanned
Hey all!

So after yesterdays false start today I got to give it a first real go out.

My god does this car make you feel special or what?! Ok yes its got "qwirks" you have to think about when driving, but once you are going MMMMMM that lovely v10 sat behind your head thundering away when giving it some or sat at 70mph at 2500rpm so quiet you can have a civilized conversation.

Nearly 90 quid to fill the tank full of shells finest.

As I pulled up, got snapped, fortunately as I didnt realize they were taking a photo I dont look quite like someone hits be with a spade in the face so it ended up ok.

49569660-363516867771415-7034313921473282048-n.jpg

i thought you were a male not female.
epic car epic wig.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
I don't want to turn this into a debate on the effects of premium petrol, but why do you personally use it?

The cleaning additives for one, and also the recommended for 2008+ gallardos is 98+ ron, it can run 95 ron on an emergency, though I dont know if thats just because they were preparing the manual for the LP engines or what, because pre 2008 95 was fine.

Man of Honour
95 is fine for the V10, my dealer said premium will make no difference.
Don’t listen to him/her. It will still work of course but it will lose some horses and some sharpness. I ran mine on normal whilst on the NC500 and I felt it. Law of diminishing returns but don’t be bin diver with your V10 or we will all laugh and call you names. Bad names too, with swear words. Bad swear words.

Back
Top Bottom