Photoshop tattoo help needed

Associate
Been a while since I posted but I'm in need of help. I recently got a new tattoo and im far from happy with it. I know a lot of people on the forum are great artists and good with photoshop. I have attached the image below and as you can see the tattoo is supposed to be of mountains however I am feeling a bit gutted and not happy with it. I am going to a new tattooist and am hoping to have a few reference images with ideas on how to fix it. I am wanting the mountains to be a lot better and somehow blend with the wolf.

I really hope that you folks can help.

Caporegime
I don't even know what I'm looking at. Is it a pancake?

To me it looks like a sand worm erupting from your elbow to eat the wolf. Mountains, you say... maybe if I squint..

Actually looking again, it could be Darth Vader in a robe, seated with arms outstretched, a half-dog half-dolphin on his lap.

Man of Honour
that thing at the bottom looks like one of those big worms from the film Dune, and its jumping up to eat your Wolf :o

Underboss
Either chop your arm off or get the whole thing black inked and tell everyone you were ousted from a hardcore motorcycle gang and had to get it covered.

Either is preferable to a tape worm, a pizza, some cotton wool balls and a german shepard mid sneeze.

Option 1
fUmdMr1.jpg

Option 2 if you are firm on continuing the polka dot theme
sm0zbCV.jpg

Option 3 - done with a mouse, gimme three fiddy and I'll do you tateww for yaz
wm6vlXb.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom