Photoshop tattoo help needed

Sgarrista
Commissario
So what did the guy say when you told him it was crap?

But seriously, thats going to need a good few laser sessions before a cover up is possible.

Soldato
Why do you have an arm that looks like one of those wolf picture fleece jackets you only see women in their 70's in deprived areas wearing. When i find a pic of one ill post it

I feel sorry for your arm such a waste of money and time

Edit:

Here you go https://i.imgur.com/mxsvEay.jpg

My town was a wash of those fleece jacket wearing woman a few years back, dolphin ones too. All the markets were selling them.

Caporegime
If OP is genuine you have to feel for him/her. That is genuinely one of the worst tattoos I've ever seen. It just gets worse the more I look at it :/

^^ but what the heck are the bubble things? The white bits?

Associate
OP
So what did the guy say when you told him it was crap?

But seriously, thats going to need a good few laser sessions before a cover up is possible.

Sady he swore at me and said he saw nothing wrong with it. What I'm hoping if thst someone with artistic skill could merge the pathetic mountains into the wolf making the mountain look like mountain.

Associate
OP
I'm going to a few tattooists tomorrow to see what they can come up with. I'm trying to see the funny side of it hence posting on here. But in all honesty I'm not happy at all, I'm sure some work could be done on it though and it's been nice to have a laugh at it taking my mind off the negative side of it.

Good night all hope I wake up to some good ideas if not been nice having a laugh about it.

Sgarrista
Commissario
What I'm hoping if thst someone with artistic skill could merge the pathetic mountains into the wolf making the mountain look like mountain.

I imagine most will say the same, needs laser work first. The "mountains" are too defined and too heavy and too close to the previous tattoo. The only way to merge them is going to be with even heavier blackwork.

Associate
OP
I personaly feel it can be saved with the right artist. So not looking at laser removal tbh (plus thst wi cost a he of a lot more than getting it fixed, being a student I dont have them sort of funds.

Soldato
For people who keep saying fake a pic off when the wolf was done. Don't have an issue with the wolf in happy with that

Really? I wouldn't be happy with any of it. It all looks like it was done by someone who got a tattoo gun for christmas. A work colleague has some pretty weird tats and they aren't my cup of tea but i at least respect the art and detail behind them

Underboss
You can get those tattoo sleeves on Amazon, could be a good shout.

Or set fire to it (your arm) and tell people you once saved an old lady/pregnant women/child/insert heroine here but it ruined your “sick ink”.

In all honesty though pal, hope you get it sorted by someone, I have nothing to offer but sounds like your “artist” needs to be outed as the talentless ****** they clearly are.

Caporegime
It looks to me like the biggest problem is the difference in contrast with the wolf looking a lot more faded. You should have just left it with the wolf though, this a classic case of not knowing when to call it a day.

Soldato
I think the fundamental problem with the mountains not merging with the wolf is that they're on two very distinct horizons. To properly merge it, the mountains need to be sort of adjacent and even appearing behind the wolf's neck. Otherwise you're trying to merge the mountains with something floating above it. The other problem is that a landscape is by definition a wide thing and arms are a tall thing. So to properly do some mountains they might need to be a little smaller which is going to put them at a different scale to the wolf's head. Not saying it can't be done, but saying these two factors make the merging you describe difficult.

I think you might need to have a bit above the mountain removed as well, in order to move them upwards a bit around the wolf's head. Or else, and this would be my recommendation, scratch the idea of merging the two and just have a vista of mountains below with the wolf's head in the sky above them. Merging sounds lovely on paper. But this is an arm.

Caporegime
get on channel 4 tattoo fixers tbh. i cant see anything great or even creative about the tattoo. :(

if you look at the design. the wolf should be on the other side howling at the moon. :confused:
the circles what thought process is behind this in any logical sense ? :confused:

needs covering totally or colour and deciding what is the key element of what you trying to achieve.

Associate
Without seeing the rest of the arm it's hard to tell but you could probably just double down and put more mountains in the big gap between your wolf tat and the new mountain one.

Loving some of the comments on here but when it comes to tattoos, if the owner is happy, who cares?!

Also I just had a wolf tattoo done this week too. Though mine is the traditional old school type and I had it done as a homage to my dog. I thought a wolf was more badass than a fat lazy labrador too.

Back
Top Bottom