Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Those pictures make you want to trade your old cat in for a newer model.

Holly been to Vet again today - has a virus or something in her ear "again" - The vets like her because when we open the box she comes out straight on to the scales and settles down - Vet then just lift scales to table and does her job. Mind you she is heavy 6.33 kg - It's a double edged sword - as she is she can't escape from garden - lose weight and she is out with no road sense what so ever,

Associate
Our kitten has grown lots and she's settled right in with the resident cat. They get on great most of the time, except occasionally he tries to pin her down and lick her, then she gets annoyed after a while and screams a bit/runs off and he gets a tad aggressive, not sure if a pecking order has been established but if we shut him away she's always looking for him again.

Most of the time they're happy chasing each other or crawling under blankets to sleep next to each other :)

Eg5YwEA.jpg

Soldato
Not really a pet person but being worn down by this idiot

IMG-20180802-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20181213-173556.jpg

Soldato
Well Honey decided to be very mischievous all night last night. Up on the bed, jumping on every slight movement with the duvet we made during the night. She was eventually curled up between us both but constantly nibbling at me or the wife. Didn't get much sleep last night. Think we'll be setting some grounds rules for tonight but doubt she will listen hehe

Associate
Our kitten will snuggle up on the bed the second we turn off the lights downstairs to come up, she'll happily sleep at our feet till morning.

It's our older cat who'll sadly start frolicking at 4am so sadly they both get shut out at night. Always feel sorry for her when she's all ready to sleep and I have to boot her out :D

Caporegime
Good luck with that.:D:D
This :D

Remember. Dogs have owners, cats have staff :D

My current two cats could never stay in the bedroom as they do as you mention. Climb all over you and the things around the room etc. They take ages to settle as it's an area they're typically not allowed to explore. So they get shut in the kitchen overnight. It becomes routine soon enough for then :)

Soldato
I tried the shutting Millie in another room but she was really upset by it that I stopped it. OK she can be a nuisance at night when she is most active, she missed the bit in the user manual which clearly states cats are not nocturnal, but I have got used to it now.

Associate
Lulu had a habit of biting feet at night when she was younger but thankfully out grew it, she does still occasionally make a nuisance of herself overnight but is usually quite content to just take a nap on the bed on or between us.

Here's my lil chonker, Lulu, she's taking her training pretty seriously at the mo :eek:

Back
Top Bottom