Police urged to stop 'burly black men' harassing MPs

Caporegime
The harassment is literally from burly white men outside parliament, so......

49585754_378082619404984_4109633461403254784_o.jpg

Permabanned
JesusW the UK Police are truly pathetic. What the hell is going on?

Try harassing and intimidating leaders in Germany/Russia/France and see how the Police react to you. It is about time these loudmouths got whats coming to them. No matter what you think of our Leaders, they are just that, and the position must be treated with absolute respect, regardless of who is in office or what they are doing.

UK "Policing" really has hit new lows. It is obscene.

Imagine having to send a begging letter to get the Police to do their JOBS.

It is now the same with the public too, PLEASE come and help with this burglary etc etc.

Easier to arrest people for mean words on Facebook though. How on Earth did things slip this far so quickly?

Soldato
A more important issue to be made that this MP is trying to make it so people can't call her "mean" words

That is a dangerous path to head down

I mean I'm very in favour of free speech, but there's free speech and then there's verbally harassing someone on a day to day basis. You should be able to say what you want, short of calling for acts of violence or shouting bomb/fire in a crowded place in my opinion, but you shouldn't be able to follow someone to work every day and make them listen to your tirade of abuse.

Back
Top Bottom