Hacker group releases '9/11 Papers', says future leaks will 'burn down' US deep state

Soldato
OP
Wait, you only want to hear from people like you? Wahahahahah

Yet again, like those you mock you see only what you want to see from the words that are written

I'd expect some civility if you're going to try and make points instead of unfortunately retorting to childish name calling and ranting incessantly which just makes you look silly and not taken seriously

If you're going to call people crazy though, don't do it where you come across as a little unhinged yourself :)

Man of Honour
Yet again, like those you mock you see only what you want to see from the words that are written

I'd expect some civility if you're going to try and make points instead of unfortunately retorting to childish name calling and ranting incessantly which just makes you look silly and not taken seriously

If you're going to call people crazy, don't do it where you come across as a little unhinged yourself :)
Nope.

I call it as I see it. I have not referenced you as a person, but you seem to have picked up your role in the debate yourself, which in itself is telling. As a 51 year, educated, informed and life experienced person, a person who has shared some insights above, I feel able to do that with some confidence. I am not always right, but on this topic I am very very comfortable that I am and you aren't. I am not naive enough to believe conspiracies don't exists, but I have enough facts to form an opinion and an open and experience mind to know what to disregard.

So if that annoys you because I won't give you the time of day, sorry. But I know most of what you imply is wrong, if you are unwilling to accept that fine, but don't expect me to support it or even be open minded to it as it's mostly baseless conjecture like all CT arguments. You will one day, Bod hopes, come to realise this. If you don't then I genuinely pity you.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
This universe. I design buildings. Demolition of said buildings at the end of their lifespan is a design consideration.

The BBC report has already been covered.

You're a prime example of why people consider those who believe in CT theories such as this to be morons.
The worlds 2 biggest buildings, and a 3rd huge building, all collapsed perfectly when catapulted at random angles from projectiles. On the one hand your group is saying it's because it was incompetently designed, on the other you're saying they were designed so well they fell perfectly according to design. Why bother with controlled demolitions when you can just blast some debris at the exterior.

The vitriol is amazing. It's akin to the rabid Brexiteers that call remainers 'remoaners' and foam at the mouth because the other half are myopic traitors.

Occams razor springs to mind. Inside job is a simpler explanation than the mind boggling number of coincidences it takes to make all of this an attack by foreign sheep herders.

Caporegime
The worlds 2 biggest buildings, and a 3rd huge building, all collapsed perfectly when catapulted at random angles from projectiles. On the one hand your group is saying it's because it was incompetently designed, on the other you're saying they were designed so well they fell perfectly according to design. Why bother with controlled demolitions when you can just blast some debris at the exterior.

The vitriol is amazing. It's akin to the rabid Brexiteers that call remainers 'remoaners' and foam at the mouth because the other half are myopic traitors.

Occams razor springs to mind. Inside job is a simpler explanation than the mind boggling number of coincidences it takes to make all of this an attack by foreign sheep herders.

They didn't collapse perfectly. See my posts earlier in the thread that prove it.

Man of Honour

No one sane accepts your premise. No one. Not a single sane person supports this silly fantasy thinking. 1% knowledge and spin a yarn, the mainstay of the constantly deluded. This is why people laugh at you, give you little time, have no energy for the debate. The fact you are unable to accept that, accept that you actually know very little and seek 'facts' from only people like you and are happy to put to one side massive evidence to the contrary is why CT people get abuse. You are blinded by your own weakness yet seek to cast that assertion at others. Body of evidence refutes all of your arguments pretty much. You are not more informed or open minded. You are deluded in your beliefs. I am trying to be soft but that is pointless.

Man of Honour
It’s why Buzz Aldrin punched a bloke.

“You weren’t on the moon, admit it”

Slap

This is why, it is preposterous that some geezer in his moms basement is more informed that the bloke in the TV studio

Sorry, I meant moon.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
No one sane accepts your premise. No one. Not a single sane person supports this silly fantasy thinking. 1% knowledge and spin a yarn, the mainstay of the constantly deluded. This is why people laugh at you, give you little time, have no energy for the debate. The fact you are unable to accept that, accept that you actually know very little and seek 'facts' from only people like you and are happy to put to one side massive evidence to the contrary is why CT people get abuse. You are blinded by your own weakness yet seek to cast that assertion at others. Body of evidence refutes all of your arguments pretty much. You are not more informed or open minded. You are deluded in your beliefs. I am trying to be soft but that is pointless.
I already stated earlier in this thread idgaf about whether it was truly inside or not. I only come back because you and your cohorts responses are the epitome of condescension. It's worrying how wound up you get over something that is objectively ambiguous. Sorry if you lost someone in the attack and are trying to defend their honour against the bad middle eastern men, but it is more likely that your own culture pulled the trigger.

Man of Honour
I already stated earlier in this thread idgaf about whether it was truly inside or not. I only come back because you and your cohorts responses are the epitome of condescension. It's worrying how wound up you get over something that is objectively ambiguous. Sorry if you lost someone in the attack and are trying to defend their honour against the bad middle eastern men, but it is more likely that your own culture pulled the trigger.
That response is why people laugh at you and you face derision.

Back
Top Bottom