Photoshop tattoo help needed

Soldato
Why is the wolf blowing bubbles?
I hope those are where the fake tattoo has peeled away...

If not, I have no idea what they are. The op has opted to not respond to the multiple people who've queried what the bubbles are, maybe he thinks it's obvious? Op: we're not being mean about the bubbles, just genuinely no idea what they're supposed to be?

Associate
OP
With regards to the bubbles they are actually placeholders, going to be turned into different things such as planets and mini portrates of animals (massive animal lover).

Soldato
With regards to the bubbles they are actually placeholders, going to be turned into different things such as planets and mini portrates of animals (massive animal lover).

I see but best to get to a laser place asap. Will take quite a few sessions to get it rid to enable a decent cover up.

You can see the comments mate. Its naff. It really is. I have had 4 tats lasered. Takes several sessions with about 6 to 8 weeks between sessions. I had 4 removed as i had them done when my mum and dad passed away within a year of each other. As soon as i walked out of tat place i knew i made a mistake. That was 15 years ago. You can barely see them now as i am not going to cover them up.

I feel for you buddy. Your tat artist is a complete joke

Soldato
I see but best to get to a laser place asap. Will take quite a few sessions to get it rid to enable a decent cover up.

You can see the comments mate. Its naff. It really is. I have had 4 tats lasered. Takes several sessions with about 6 to 8 weeks between sessions. I had 4 removed as i had them done when my mum and dad passed away within a year of each other. As soon as i walked out of tat place i knew i made a mistake. That was 15 years ago. You can barely see them now as i am not going to cover them up.

I feel for you buddy. Your tat artist is a complete joke

Have to agree. If i was going to have a tat done i would make sure the guy is good from his past works and pay plenty for a good job. Tbh i would go to the guy i linked earlier given ive seen his handiwork first person and cant but admire the detail even as someone who doesnt do tats

Soldato
being an artist myself with a keen eye for detail I think you should be looking at something like this;

c3QnEVw.png

A sleeping Duck is better than a Wolf every day of the week and Jesus is, well Jesus.

Permabanned
being an artist myself with a keen eye for detail I think you should be looking at something like this;

c3QnEVw.png

A sleeping Duck is better than a Wolf every day of the week and Jesus is, well Jesus.

What is this?

I cant even tell, is it really a sleeping duck?! :)

Doh... just re-read... rofl... well played

Mmmmm look at all that lovely black carciogen! tasty.

Associate
OP
As I have already stated I'm happy with the wolf (personal reasons). However, I visited a tattooist recommended by a friend today and the tattooist has taken some pictures and is going to do some drawings/plans to hopefully sort the mountains out before . I do feel if the tattooist is good enough they can save it without having to get removal.

Soldato
As I have already stated I'm happy with the wolf (personal reasons). However, I visited a tattooist recommended by a friend today and the tattooist has taken some pictures and is going to do some drawings/plans to hopefully sort the mountains out before . I do feel if the tattooist is good enough they can save it without having to get removal.

He must be ******* amazing to save that.. Sorry just my personal opinion

Soldato

What was the new tattooists opinion on the work? Also, who would cover the costs?

Really hope this gets resolved, just curious on the process!

Soldato

Did you show him the Duck?

Commissario
Without knowing where you are in the country, it's difficult to make recommendations. If you're anywhere in or near Essex (or prepared to travel), give Danny a shout at Wilson Ink in Wickford. I'm sure if you send him the pictures then he can come up with some suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom