Resident Evil 2 (REMake 2) PS4/XB1

Caporegime
30 minute demo coming by the look of it, which is cool because I remember the original had the same time based demo.

I played through it so many times trying to just see a bit more content! :p

Caporegime
OP
Hell yeah! It's the first game I've preordered in a long time.

I'm trying to avoid all info about the game but capcom are being really annoying and releasing a ridiculous amount videos and info!

Yeah, I’ve ignored all media about it, just don’t want it spoiled.

I think I’m just as hyped as when the game originally came out lol

Soldato
Yeah, I’ve ignored all media about it, just don’t want it spoiled.

I think I’m just as hyped as when the game originally came out lol

I'm not as hyped as you as I stupidly watched some of the videos and spoiled certain parts of the game.

I remember sneaking downstairs on Xmas eve night/ Xmas early morning whilst my mum was asleep and opening my copy of Resident Evil directors cut so I could play the RE2 demo and then putting it back when I was done :D I was stupidly hyped back when it originally came out!

Caporegime
OP
I'm not as hyped as you as I stupidly watched some of the videos and spoiled certain parts of the game.

I remember sneaking downstairs on Xmas eve night/ Xmas early morning whilst my mum was asleep and opening my copy of Resident Evil directors cut so I could play the RE2 demo and then putting it back when I was done :D I was stupidly hyped back when it originally came out!

Lol, I did something similar to that with Sonic 2, I went snooping when I was home alone and found it in my mums wardrobe, I played two levels of it as I was so excited, it didn’t disappoint and only made the wait until Christmas even longer.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Lol, I did something similar to that with Sonic 2, I went snooping when I was home alone and found it in my mums wardrobe, I played two levels of it as I was so excited, it didn’t disappoint and only made the wait until Christmas even longer.
Haha. I did something similar with Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES :D

Really looking forward to this. I have seen a few things online, but not enough to spoil things. It is a remake after all.

Associate
Anyone else not been this hyped about a game for a long time? I can't remember the last time I was so hyped, Dark Souls 3 came close but not quite.
They've made it just how I wanted them to - with lessons learned from how well Resi 7 turned out, make it spooky and dark as hell, hell yes.

Preordered the collectors edition and booked 3 days off work lol.

The only thing that's annoyed me is the sheer amount of footage they've released, it's total overkill. The first trailer was fine, sneak peak at Mr X, then they went and blew their load with loads of footage, rather they left it at the trailer.
But no doubt a decision by the marketing department, not developers.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Anyone else not been this hyped about a game for a long time? I can't remember the last time I was so hyped, Dark Souls 3 came close but not quite.
They've made it just how I wanted them to - with lessons learned from how well Resi 7 turned out, make it spooky and dark as hell, hell yes.

Preordered the collectors edition and booked 3 days off work lol.

The only thing that's annoyed me is the sheer amount of footage they've released, it's total overkill. The first trailer was fine, sneak peak at Mr X, then they went and blew their load with loads of footage, rather they left it at the trailer.
But no doubt a decision by the marketing department, not developers.
You didn’t have to watch it. I have yet to see Mr X. I just watched one of those videos that show the police department, that’s it :)

I am mega hyped. Not been this hyped since Deus Ex Mankind Divided I think.

Soldato
I have purposefully been keeping away from media on this. I was trying to get a new PC built but it looks like its going to be a way off so I have just preordered it from Smyths. They have consistently the cheapest with preorders lately. £39.99 with £5 off if you preorder and collect in store. Wonder if they are doing a midnight release??? Hummmm.....

Back
Top Bottom