What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate

"Playing" BDO AFK, been messing with Forza 7 (PC) and bought MHW today but the mouse lag on PC is killing it for me. Really looking something to sink my teeth into. As always.

Soldato
Currently playing Slay the Spire dailies, got my first two ADOM wins since The Good Old Days, dipped back into a bit of BattleTech career mode.

This month I've made my first real push to legend in The Elder Scrolls: Legends in a long time as well, currently on the gate of rank 2 for the sixth damn time but should hit rank 1 this week. It's the best digital CCG out there, it just needs a new large expansion very badly. The Isles of Madness adventure is out soon, but the content drought has been long.

Soldato
Kenshi - Mad max vs Samurais. A lot of people have been comparing it with Mount and blade vs Rimworld.

Bought it on a whim, graphics are pants but the gameplay is excellent. RPG, sandbox, some RTS elements, survival. I can't get enough of it atm :)

Associate

Currently in and out of Battlefield V and Red Dead Redemption 2(Although clearly not a PC game). Just resubbed to World of Warcraft for some nostalgia trips though...

Soldato
35, still playing quake live and planetside 2. Been playing Planetside 2 since beta in 2012 and Quake since, well launch in 2000 lol. I'll never stop playing these two games.

Caporegime

PUBG most evenings with a mate, with the odd bit of CS:GO
Re-playing Resi 7 on new TV, also need to finish all the DLC
GoW 3 on PS4, recently completed 1 and 2 on PS3 as I missed them when they first came out on PS2
Some visual novel games on Vita (Steins;Gate and Psycho Pass)

Plan to start Fallout 4 before Resi 2 Remake lands if I have time

33 here and play csgo with a group of 3-4 off here regularly if you ever fancy joining us? add me on steam same name as on here has joker as avatar

Associate
Some evil enabler got me Black Desert Online access for xmas and I've been on that ever since, greatest combat style I've seen in an mmo but I'm not sure it will keep me for long - seems like too much of a time investment.

Soldato
Turned 34 at the end of last year ;(
  • Completed my first full run of Dead Cells last week. Slowly working towards the further unlocks and increase in difficulty. Such a slick game. I've fully restarted 3-4 times over Early Access and a bug with Steam Cloud saves.
  • Cuphead is completely kicking my ass, i'm on the 2nd island/Section. Currently attempting the rollercoaster boss. Unique game visually and soundtrack works perfect.
  • I've fallen off Destiny 2 after hammering out 90% of the content when it got released for free. The awful PvP match making in both the Crucible/Gambit really killed my love for the game. Plus some of the end game content requires to much effort having to be a full 4 stack all the time. When only one friend plays it regularly.
  • Getting back into Dota 2. Been hammering Turbo games but I think i'm ready to start playing ranked normal games again. Turbo getting stale and lacks the depth of normal matches. Match making isn't great either. Loads of smurf accounts or just really strange unbalanced games for no reason.
  • I've got Resident Evil 2 on pre-order and really looking forward to playing this after how well the demo was running.

Associate
Just got project cars 2 vr
Hitman 2
Sub nautica vr

Leisure suit Larry collection is going for around a quid at the moment tempted by that also

Soldato
Just completed Loads of the Fallen and started NG+ but I think I'm done.

Next game is likely to be Dark Souls 3 but I can't seem to get off Age of Empires 2 right now.... Just completing the Joan of Arc campaign and going to hit into the expansions

Associate

Currently playing World of Tanks, Assassins Creed Odyssey, Destiny 2, Red Dead 2 (PS4), Battlefield V (badly on Xbox One X).

I have got part way into Prey, Middle Earth Shadow of War, Assassins Creed Origins, Total War Warhammer 2, Shadow of the Tombraider (PS4) and Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) plus a host of other titles I have bought but never played much.

I recently bought an Rx Vega Red Dragon so will have another three games to add to pile :D

Back
Top Bottom