Update on my health

Soldato
I tend to dip in and out of the various forums here, I see some of your posts here and there, mostly in the Football forum, and often agree with most of the things you say - You seem a decent chap

Hope you get well soon! :)

Remember, think like a proton and stay positive

Associate
The very best wishes to you Rob.

I can only echo Ayahuasca's comment about the Freeman. It is many, many years since my grandad underwent a major heart operation there and he is still alive and healthy today. I hope you are able to receive the transplant and care you need, and when it comes to surgery you will be in the most capable hands.

Soldato
Kinda puts it in perspective for me really.....

Been having bad week feeling really mentally messed up. But at least I have my health so sorta gotta take it on the chin and get on with it. Really sorry to hear about your situation op. When I read stuff like this I kinda get in a bit of a mood though at how unfair life can be for some people.....like being born with a heart problem.

Hope things look up for you soon in terms of some kind of treatment option/transplant. Keep us updated.

Last edited:
Soldato
Keep going Rob. My wife is now in total heart failure but can't go on the transplant list as she has too many antibodies in her blood apparently so it wouldn't be viable. We just take every day as it comes.

Soldato
I'm really sorry to hear about this Rob, you've always seemed like a good bloke and I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now.

I hope everything works out pal I really do.

Soldato
Freeman is a great hospital you'll be in good hands, my dad had a liver transplant there 25 years ago and he is still with us today.

Back
Top Bottom