• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
For me, I think a little before but it's definitely got worse since the December update.

zero issues here before or after the update. No crashes at all.

Another issue I keep forgetting to flag on here - the telephoto lens. Mine does that under water effect when trying 2x, sometimes it resolves itself and others it doesn't.

Any one else experience a similar thing?

You mean opening blurry? I used to have that with my S8+ and I figured out if I put it back down on a surface it sort of kicked it into refocusing which sorted it. Frustrating though if it's the same thing.

Caporegime
Excellent news but I know how this will go :p:o. I will resist for all of about 3 minutes then install it, something will go wrong or stop working and I will regret it.

Associate
If you install/check Samsung members app under 'notices' it will give you the release date for Samsung phones and also a list of all the main changes, I'm looking forward to trying it.

Associate
I gave into temptation and installed it. Followed a guide on xda and did a full factory reset afterwards and cleared cache too. Been running it now for 3 days and I'm very impressed.

Battery life is loads better than previous oreo, which was untouched official ROM, with latest updates.

It feels buttery smooth and I like the one ui overall. Definitely given it a more updated look.

Soldato
I gave into temptation and installed it. Followed a guide on xda and did a full factory reset afterwards and cleared cache too. Been running it now for 3 days and I'm very impressed.

Battery life is loads better than previous oreo, which was untouched official ROM, with latest updates.

It feels buttery smooth and I like the one ui overall. Definitely given it a more updated look.

Was it the German ROM?

Associate
Does anyone who owns a note 9 change there sms Client to another if so what do you use ?, also what agenda add addon you guys use if you use one at all pls.
Camera addon does anyone use one for this also ?
Paid or free
Many thanks

Associate
I used to use Handcent for SMS messages but it started to use ads a lot so I went back to the default Samsung messaging app, I use agenda widget pro, cheap and does what I want, don't use a camera addon.

Back
Top Bottom