• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2080ti question

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Can I ask why overclockers charge £150 more for this card than everyone else?

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA GAMING 11GB

Thanks

It's pointless asking why, just vote with your wallet and buy it from elsewhere. Never show any company any loyalty, because they don't give two hoots about you.

Because the card is pre-discounted for your convenience?

:D

Mobster
Soldato
Supply and demand, price of the dollar, supplier prices are expensive blah blah blah.

Take your pick with any from the above.

Soldato
OP
Do yourself a favour mate and buy a used 10 series GPU and a two week all inclusive holiday somewhere with the cash left over. This time next year it’ll seem like much better value for money.

I see....

I would have got a 1080Ti during Black Friday but I pratted around and missed out.

Not sure I’d really trusted Ebay sellers with gpu’s, prefer the MM on here.

Associate
Usually the price is higher here when they're the only ones in stock.. It's a supply and demand thing. Annoying - But those that are willing to pay extra for next day delivery of something everyone else is sold out of will pay it (annoyingly!)

Back
Top Bottom