Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
just started this (base game was free a little while back) I've not got forsaken etc (yet), is it even worth playing without the DLC? currently lvl 20 and power 200ish.

Qel

Qel

Associate
Just working through Curse of Osiris myself... trying to get back into it, seems like they've added/changed quite a lot since launch, may look at joining a clan once I get higher I guess.

Last edited:
Soldato
just started this (base game was free a little while back) I've not got forsaken etc (yet), is it even worth playing without the DLC? currently lvl 20 and power 200ish.

Forsaken adds so much content which feels worth it to me. If you are still enjoying the game I would at least stump up for that expansion as it comes with the other two DLCs also.

Soldato
I've played since the Destiny 1 alpha. Bought Destiny 2 on PS4 day one, but then took a lengthy break after completing Leviathan raid + hitting max power level shortly after the game released. I was waiting for a major content drop before jumping back in. I started playing 3 months ago and I can say with confidence that the game is in a fantastic state right now. Forsaken is brilliant DLC which added a lot of content - it's definitely worth buying in my opinion.

Soldato
Forsaken adds so much content which feels worth it to me. If you are still enjoying the game I would at least stump up for that expansion as it comes with the other two DLCs also.
I think I may do. I've just had raids opened up to me for the base game. it's quite a bit tho £30-40 which seems steep for a DLC.

Associate
Played this when it first came out for PC, did a bit of the Leviathan but then stopped playing. Just picked up Forsaken, seems like a fair bit has changed. I never did start a Hunter so I think I'm going to start from the beginning with that. Long way to go...:eek:

Soldato
Played this when it first came out for PC, did a bit of the Leviathan but then stopped playing. Just picked up Forsaken, seems like a fair bit has changed. I never did start a Hunter so I think I'm going to start from the beginning with that. Long way to go...:eek:
Man I seem to really have gone off this game. Left it for a while then got Forsaken and played through then left it for a while again.
So lost now that I'm trying to get back into it. And to top it of they want another £30 for Black Armory etc, is it really worth the price/hassle?

Soldato
I think the current implementation of tess is good tbh. You get free cosmetics per week at a higher rate for the first three level ups which continues the more you play, knockout systems for completions to reduce duplicates and the option is there for people to spend money if they want.

Aside from 1 or 2 mistakes early in the game, nothing has been locked behind a paywall with her and it provides additional revenue simply from cosmetics.

Really good news on the split.

Back
Top Bottom