Car blocking me in..

Soldato
So I need to go out and since yesterday a car parked behind me blocking me from moving my car. I've knocked the door where I'm told the car belongs too but no one answered.

I can only think to call 101.

Caporegime
https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q440.htm#

may be somewhat relevant, as police won't necessarily deal with parking issues, depending on your Council's Civil Parking Enforcement status

The key thing is it's not blocking access to the driveway, it's blocking access from.

This becomes obstruction of a public highway which is a criminal offence and should be dealt with by the police.

Soldato
Based on the other thread that was here a couple of weeks back from some guy who'd got blocked in on his driveway and the police basically telling him to do one. Sounds like you're going to be stuck until they move it.

Soldato
I came in here expecting to see someone suggest he moves house...
move house seems to as popular an answer a poppy letter boxes......

.....my GPU died, what should i do next
.....move house. Life is too short to put up with the chance that it's your electricity that killed your GPU

.....i see reports there's been a huge bloom of plankton at the great barrier reef
.....move house. life is too short to take the chance that global warming might flood your attic

think that's just about how it goes now :p

Back
Top Bottom