Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Once in a supermarket my shopping consisted of 4 cans of supermarket lager, a cottage pie for one and copies of Airfix model world magazine and PC Gamer. The checkout girl could not have looked more pitiful if she tried. I felt sure she was going to hand me the Samaritans card with my receipt.

Man of Honour
Are these inspired by your "I suck at BFV because I'm old" comments in the BF thread? I do the same, throw money at kit to even the odds. :D

All I have in the fight is the ability to outspend 99.9% of the people I play against. :D

I am still rubbish and I have to be honest, the quality of the colours and images on this screen utterly suck compared to my 2 x Dell U2711. I forgot just how good they are, this new screen side by side shows it. Yes it's epic for games, but for colour work not a patch.

Caporegime
All I have in the fight is the ability to outspend 99.9% of the people I play against. :D

I am still rubbish and I have to be honest, the quality of the colours and images on this screen utterly suck compared to my 2 x Dell U2711. I forgot just how good they are, this new screen side by side shows it. Yes it's epic for games, but for colour work not a patch.

You can't outspend age, i've had a good go over the years but you will never beat a 12 yearold with the reflexes of a cat, even if he is playing the game on a cardboard box.

Impressed with my Dell S2716DG for gaming, calibrated it looks close to the Dell u3415w sat next to it.

Caporegime
All I have in the fight is the ability to outspend 99.9% of the people I play against. :D.

I spent god knows how many hours on CS and CS Source, considering how much time I put into it..I never really got any good. Didn't stop me enjoying it though :D

Did have the odd killstreak...which I would promptly screenshot with pride. But otherwise I was always at the bottom of the pile with the noobs :D

Man of Honour
You can't outspend age, i've had a good go over the years but you will never beat a 12 yearold with the reflexes of a cat, even if he is playing the game on a cardboard box.

Impressed with my Dell S2716DG for gaming, calibrated it looks close to the Dell u3415w sat next to it.

I spent god knows how many hours on CS and CS Source, considering how much time I put into it..I never really got any good. Didn't stop me enjoying it though :D

Did have the odd killstreak...which I would promptly screenshot with pride. But otherwise I was always at the bottom of the pile with the noobs :D

I still have fun, even if it's mainly me looking over a brow, seeing a bright light in the distance and BANG, dead.

BF2 was my sweet spot, I got good at that, won a few rounds too. These days I sit at the bottom of most of the lists, but that is because all I have is a cap gun as I don't play much....until now. Watch out, I am going to smash you all with my 165hurtzzzz and 2080TI.

If I don't I will simply buy more 2080TI's because more power is always the fix.

Soldato
Bought new hop up and bucking as I damaged while resembling the gun :(
b2.jpg

b1.jpg

Also got an extended outer barrel.

Back
Top Bottom