The official Ces 2019 laptops

Associate
Hahaha..... Ooops. I trust you'll be going MSI.

The GT63 Titan 8SG-027 with 2080 for £2.5K is a cracking deal. But after them MSI lying to all their GT customers previously, I don't think so.

I'm hoping AORUS produce a AORUS 15 with a 2080, and the AERO with 2080 maybe but Max-Q makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
I'm waiting for @Atom80 and @baloney to announce the new Aorus and Gigabyte Nvidia RTX laptops.
I found this link to the AERO 15 (RTX 20 Series) on Gigabyte's website...

https://www.gigabyte.com/Laptop/AERO-15--RTX-20-Series#kf
Aero 15x series?

Hi All - range will be live very soon.... as you will see, Jensen Huang CEO @ NVIDIA certainly liked the new "AERO15 Y" withRTX2080 that he presented to the Media during his keynote speech at CES;

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Soldato
Is anyone thinking about getting the Alienware 15'' OLED 2080? I have my eye on that as I think having an OLED screen would justify the very expensive laptop price.

Obviously a bit worried about burn in and IR but DELL are quite good with their warranty and they're actually available in the UK which makes me feel a bit more secure than going down the RazerBlade route.

I'm also looking for a screen which would be an UPGRADE on my dell XPS. The high refresh rate monitors do entice me, but I feel I could just buy a 144hz 1080p monitor for that at a song, whilst getting an OLED 60hz 4k screen will cost an insane ammount of cash.

Soldato
Is anyone thinking about getting the Alienware 15'' OLED 2080? I have my eye on that as I think having an OLED screen would justify the very expensive laptop price.

Obviously a bit worried about burn in and IR but DELL are quite good with their warranty and they're actually available in the UK which makes me feel a bit more secure than going down the RazerBlade route.

I'm also looking for a screen which would be an UPGRADE on my dell XPS. The high refresh rate monitors do entice me, but I feel I could just buy a 144hz 1080p monitor for that at a song, whilst getting an OLED 60hz 4k screen will cost an insane ammount of cash.

Then again, the Razerblade looks so god damn sexy. Maybe if Bought from a retailer with an excellent returns/custom support/extended warranty policy, could be tempting?

Back
Top Bottom