FIFA 19

Permabanned
So I thought my luck was in when I packed a TOTW card but its Funes Mori.

Whens his value likely to be at it's highest? Not that I think it will increase much at all from 11K!

Soldato
Ok what TOTY's do I get for 3.6m, KDB and Marcelo...? Have decent untradeables to use around them. I'd like 2 as there's a decent chance they'll go up over the next few days.

Could blow it all on Mbappe but not sure.

Mbappe.

Trust me.

Soldato
Both great cards, you'll be more than satisfied, Mbappe is just another level.

If you can, find a way to get Marcelo into a CDM role (with Stay Back set!) and get somebody else to cover at LB as he is awesome in the middle of the park.

Man of Honour
Both great cards, you'll be more than satisfied, Mbappe is just another level.

If you can, find a way to get Marcelo into a CDM role (with Stay Back set!) and get somebody else to cover at LB as he is awesome in the middle of the park.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Would rather not have to keep subbing someone on every game, but I'll definitely try it out.

Soldato
Just lost a game in the last 10 minutes. Ben Yedder out jumped Ramos at a corner, with Ramos in front of him. Then he took a long shot from 35 yards out, straight at the keeper and Courtois jumped sideways and backwards into the net with the ball..

Obviously I'm aware at this point that these sort of things make this a good game, so I'm glad they're happening. :)

:D you need to be streaming this!

Man of Honour
Even with a good connection the gameplay varies so much for me, not lag as such, but the gameplay speed. I play much better when it's faster.

So dumb that this can't just be consistent in most games.

Caporegime
Just lost a game in the last 10 minutes. Ben Yedder out jumped Ramos at a corner, with Ramos in front of him. Then he took a long shot from 35 yards out, straight at the keeper and Courtois jumped sideways and backwards into the net with the ball..

Obviously I'm aware at this point that these sort of things make this a good game, so I'm glad they're happening. :)

You need TOTY De Gea obviously to keep those out, buy some more FP and don’t cheap out on keepers!

Back
Top Bottom