So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
I see Sky are messing about with fixtures again. Sheffield United had the games against West Brom and Sheff Weds changed. It's a bit ridiculous now.

Don
I don't know what to think of Leeds at the moment. We are showing no ambition to build on what we have achieved already, we have numerous injuries and lost two players with no replacements. I appreciate Bielsa saying they won't just buy anyone but going into probably the biggest game for us this season (apart from the away trip to Villa) and being without so many key players, especially Hernandez is really worrying. The kids coming through can only do so much.

Despite Derby not being the most consistent of teams I can see them getting a result.

Wilson's long shots will be a nightmare for our keeper :(

Cooper is back, I never thought I'd be happy with that!

Soldato
I don't know what to think of Leeds at the moment. We are showing no ambition to build on what we have achieved already, we have numerous injuries and lost two players with no replacements. I appreciate Bielsa saying they won't just buy anyone but going into probably the biggest game for us this season (apart from the away trip to Villa) and being without so many key players, especially Hernandez is really worrying. The kids coming through can only do so much.

Despite Derby not being the most consistent of teams I can see them getting a result.

Wilson's long shots will be a nightmare for our keeper :(

Cooper is back, I never thought I'd be happy with that!

What would you have them do? Buy or Loan players?

What's your situation regarding FFP - got much wiggle room?

Don
What would you have them do? Buy or Loan players?

What's your situation regarding FFP - got much wiggle room?

I'm guessing we don't have anything to spend, I'd be happy with some loans, you see defenders going here and there and I'm thinking why aren't we looking at them! Orta wants to get players who will fit in the system and ready for the starting 11, I don't believe these kids are ready but we're making the most of a bad situation, it's also January, we are not going to get players who instantly understand the philosophy but in the end a left back if a left back.

Hopefully my pessimism will turn into optimism after tomorrow!

Soldato
I'm guessing we don't have anything to spend, I'd be happy with some loans, you see defenders going here and there and I'm thinking why aren't we looking at them! Orta wants to get players who will fit in the system and ready for the starting 11, I don't believe these kids are ready but we're making the most of a bad situation, it's also January, we are not going to get players who instantly understand the philosophy but in the end a left back if a left back.

Hopefully my pessimism will turn into optimism after tomorrow!

If you don't have anything to spend, then loans might be out of the question. They're exceptionally expensive in certain cases, and if they don't help you to success, then they're a complete waste of money as you're left with no asset despite spending a small fortune. Not having much to spend isn't a lack of ambition, just means you're skint.

If it works out, then a loan is brilliant. Bournemouth getting Kenwyn Jones a couple of years go - and breaking FFP - was a great signing as he got them over the promotion line. That same season Derby spent an eye-watering amount and it left them ****** afterwards.

Don
If you don't have anything to spend, then loans might be out of the question. They're exceptionally expensive in certain cases, and if they don't help you to success, then they're a complete waste of money as you're left with no asset despite spending a small fortune. Not having much to spend isn't a lack of ambition, just means you're skint.

If it works out, then a loan is brilliant. Bournemouth getting Kenwyn Jones a couple of years go - and breaking FFP - was a great signing as he got them over the promotion line. That same season Derby spent an eye-watering amount and it left them ****** afterwards.

We won't be skint, I believe we are looking at players it's just I don't think we have the time to be picky, we need quality and quickly before our squad is completely knackered because we don't have enough depth. I could see us finish the season similar to that of Liverpool, it's a bit of a lottery at the moment. We need a keeper desperately also.

Associate
People linked with other clubs going to other clubs training sessions to see how things are done. I'd put money on most of the top clubs have been doing this. He was in a public area no arrests made.

Soldato
Martin o neil at forest

Good appointment wonder if keane will follow him or maybe nigel clough number two?

It it? They got rid of Karanka as he played rubbish defensive football. And Hired O'Neil... who plays rubbish defensive football.

I think it's fair to say that O'Neil hasn't had much success for the past decade, and the Championship is one of the most competitive and unforgiving leagues around.

Back
Top Bottom