Resident Evil 2 (REMake 2) PS4/XB1

Soldato
Yes, I do agree.. But it will annoy me to blast through it being only 30 mins long and then have to wait another 2 weeks to play the rest.. And knowing how I am with RE games I can 1000% see that happening. :D

Caporegime
OP
I caved as well to try it on PC to see how well it ran....

My God that was such an epic 30 minutes.

This will be a long two weeks.

Gonna download the trainer for Pc to remove the time limit lol

Soldato
I played the demo and really liked what I saw. Glad it wasn't the actual beginning of the game, clearly an early portion but now I can look forward to seeing the lead up to where the demo starts too.

I think we are getting a 4k option or a mode to prioritise frame rate. This demo was clearly in the frame rate mode, very smooth and a soft image but no option to switch between the two here.

I did like that it has an FOV slider! Appreciate that in these over the shoulder games, so it doesn't feel too closed in if that makes sense.

Caporegime
I think I'm going to hold off playing the demo so everything is completely fresh, RE2 is one of my favourite games of all time so pleased the feedback on the demo looks good :)

Hyped.

Soldato
This is an instant buy for me. Been a fan of the series since PS1. Shame its a remake though. I was hoping for a new resi game that built on the re7 story and addressed the criticisms of 7.

But meh. I will still take resi2 - no problem :p

Soldato
Oh i loved it - i was always a fan of the zombie genre. Upon watching the intro for the first time, i knew the game was going to be something special. I think Res Evil 1 and MGS were defining moments for me!

Back
Top Bottom